Left Behind - John Chapters 1-4

Left Behind - John Chapters 1-4

A Chapter by Klanger
"

This time see the Zombie Apocalypse from John Fly's prospective in a new chapter of Left Behind.

"

Left Behind

John Part 1

Chapter 1: The Day

It was just a normal day or so I thought. It happened so fast. Like a light flickering on. The next thing I know I was rounding up all the survivors I could find. Rob was first. He is my best friend. He is a tall, bald man, pretty buff. I really don’t know what to say about it. I was watching the TV when I saw it. A red background with a zombie on it.  Then my instincts kicked in. Now I am getting chased in the van by zombies. I saw a boy running up the hill as fast as he could. Terror was written on his face. I opened the door to let him in.

“Jump!” I yelled as he leaped into the van.

“Who are you?” He mumbled. I acted like I didn’t hear him.

“What was that?”

“Who are you?”

“John, John Fly. These are the rest of the survivors we could find, Rob, Zac, Conner, Matt, Mike, Sarah and Kate. We are heading towards the coast to find a ship so we can quit this damn country for good.”

“But what if someone gets infected?”

“THEY WON’T!” We all looked at him. He crept into the corner and grabbed out his ipod.


Chapter 2: Left For Dead

We travelled for hours but it did not seem to get any better in the cities. Some close calls where made. We’ve been left for dead.

“Rob, have you got a moment?” I asked

“Yeah man.”

“If I don’t make it, you have to lead these people.”

“Whoa man. That is a big ask. I don’t want to take that responsibility. You’ll make it anyway. I will help you make it. Ok?”

“Ok.”

We stopped at a little town called Crosby. It was quiet. You could probably hear a pin drop. No zombies in sight or people, Only a big shopping mall. Suddenly, I spotted something moving in the  corner of my eye.

“Zombies!” Mike shouted.

by then we were surrounded.

“Get to the drugstore. Go Go Go!”

We ran to the drugstore as fast as I ever ran before.

“AAAAAHHHH!”

“ROB! GET OUT OF THERE!” I screeched, running toward him.

“John we gotta do now.” Clem told me but i didn’t listen.

“NO!”

They dragged me into the Drugstore were Laid in disbelief.


Chapter 3: Soldiers

“I could have saved him.” I groaned slapping my hand on my knee.

“But…”

“I could have saved him.”

“He was bitten.”

“Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do! Were stranded in this god for saken town with no way out and we have already lost a soldier..”

“We are not soldiers.” Sarah said snarling at me.

“Yes we are! Can’t you see? This is who we are, who we are meant to be. There is no turning back.”

“Well…”

“What is it Conner. Another one of your stupid stories?”

“No, aahh I saw a gas station on the way here. If we can get there we can get some petrol and get out of here.”

“Oh, ok then we will set out a team to go to the petrol and get back here pronto. Me Sarah and Conner…”

“ I’m coming too.” Sam interrupted.

“But you're only 12.”

“I can handle myself. Plus I’ve got nothing to lose so I’ll be going.”

“Ok. then it is decided.”

Sarah picked up her gun and we headed there.


Chapter 4: Getting Petrol

When we got to the gas station we saw four zombies. One was by a car , the other was by the caravan, the other was at the petrol tank and the last was near the counter. “If we are going to do this we need to take them out one by one.” I explained. Sarah picked up here handgun.

“Silently.” I said as he held down the gun.

Sam picked up and axe from under the car and I picked up a pillow next to the wall we were taking cover behind.

“What are you gonna do with that.” Conner asked with a puzzled look on his face.

“Improvise.” I replied “Sarah follow me.”

There was a monster sitting by the car. I put the pillow over it’s head and Sarah shot. I saw it on a video game once so I had to try it out. Sam moved to the caravan and we followed behind. He smashed a zombie with the axe in the chest and the head.  He moved over to another which he smashed in the head. Then he stopped at the last zombie. I knew what was going on.



© 2015 Klanger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 3, 2015
Last Updated on April 3, 2015


Author

Klanger
Klanger

Australia



About
I love to write more..

Writing