Left Behind - Sam Chapters 5-8

Left Behind - Sam Chapters 5-8

A Chapter by Klanger
"

Sam is Back. Will he survive?

"

Chapter 5: Over the top

“I could have saved him.” John groaned

“But…”

“I could have saved him.”

“He was bitten.”

“Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do! Were stranded in this god for saken town with no way out and we have already lost a soldier..”

“We are not soldiers.”

“Yes we are! Can’t you see? This is who we are, who we are meant to be. There is no turning back.”

“Well…”

“What is it Conner. Another one of your stupid stories?”

“No, aahh I saw a gas station on the way here. If we can get there we can get some petrol and get out of here.”

“Oh, ok then we will set out a team to go to the petrol and get back here pronto. Me Sarah and Conner…”

“ I’m coming too.” I interrupted.

“But you're only 12.”

“I can handle myself. Plus I’ve got nothing to lose so I’ll be going.”

“Ok. then it is decided.”


Chapter 6: The Gas Station

We arrived at the gas station. There were practically no monsters there. We were just about to walk out into the open when we saw four monsters walking around.

“If we are going to do this we need to take them out one by one.” John explained. Sarah picked up here handgun.

“Silently.” John said as he held down the gun.

We found a axe lying under a car so I picked it up. Then John founded a pillow near the wall that were hiding behind.

“What are you gonna do with that.” Conner asked with a puzzled look on his face.

“Improvise.” John replied “Sarah follow me.”

There was a monster sitting by the car. John put the pillow over it’s head and Sarah shot. Surprisingly it didn’t alert the other monsters. I moved to the caravan. “ It was probably getting petrol when the monsters attacked’ I thought.

I whistled as the monster came over. I completed a blow to the head and chest. It dropped like a sack of tomatoes. ‘ Two down, one to go.’ One of them was by the counter and the other was next to the petrol machine. I went over to the petrol machine and smashed the monsters head.

“Good job Sam” John added as we walked over to the counter but there was a problem, the monster was my long lost brother.


Chapter 7: Heartbroken

I had not seen my brother in years.Him and Dad had a big fight so he left the house in the middle of the night. I held the axe over my head but I hesitated to strike. I knew I had to do it but how? I did the same thing again.

“Harry up Sam.” Sarah shouted

‘ He is not my brother. He is long gone’  So I swang. I stepped back, only to see what I had done.

“Phew, what took you so long?” Connor asked

“Just the feeling of them being real people once.” I was obviously lying

“Well they are not now.” John replied

We grabbed the petrol and headed back to the drug store.


Chapter 8: The Last Straw


When we got back to the drugstore when we found a lot of monsters surrounding the entrance.

We heard a scream.

“Kate!” John shouted as we ran into the store. We reached the store to find Clem getting held by the monsters. Suddenly, Zac and Mike were in trouble too. ‘ Come on Sam, use your big head.’ Then I realized, the only way I could save them all. I ran out the door grabbing Sarah’s gun.

“What are you doing?!”

“Sam!”

I looked at the monsters and pulled the trigger. “Come on! You want some flesh?!” They all stopped and looked at me dropping Zac, Mike and Kate. “Come and get some.”

I ran as fast as I could up the road and into the cathedral.  ‘I never thought I would be in a deadly chase.’ Suddenly I heard knocking on the door.  I slammed a mop through the door. They were here. Everywhere, Large to small. I ran onto the stage. I held the gun to my head. Thoughts rushed through my head like killing my dead brother, losing dad, saving the survivors and my dads words. “RUN SAM, DON’T EVER STOP!” ‘Well this is how it ends.’

The End

For the next chapter ask me, Kyle Lang, for the Chapters of John Fly.


© 2015 Klanger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 3, 2015
Last Updated on April 3, 2015


Author

Klanger
Klanger

Australia



About
I love to write more..

Writing