Left Behind - Sam Chapters 1-4

Left Behind - Sam Chapters 1-4

A Chapter by Klanger
"

Sam is a Zombie survivor with a group of people. Can he survive

"

Left Behind

Sam

Chapter 1: Prologue

I picked the mop up and slammed it through the door handles as hard as I could and kept running. They were everywhere, hundreds were on my tail. The words echoed in my head reaching every edge of my soul. “RUN SAM! DON’T EVER STOP!” Those were my dads words on the day it happened, the day the end came.


Chapter 2: The Coming Of The End

It was the day of the rugby championships. Me and my mates had been practicing for months, getting ready for the moment to finally taste victory. I ran down the stairs rapidly and grabbed my favourite cereal from the cupboard.

“What is the rush?” Dad asked

“It’s the rugby champs dad, i’ve been waiting for this day for a year. Me and my team are going to win this year for sure.”

“Son, can I ask you something?” Dad queried and broached.

I was puzzled. Dad would normally just ask anyway. “Ok. What is so important that you want to ask?”

“Well, aahh. What… What will you do when i'm not here for you?”

I paused. Why would my dad say such a thing, normally he would talk about sports cars and footy with me not a peice of junk like this. “Why do you ask?” I groaned in a foul voice.

“Ahh well the thing is you have already lost a lot of people in your life like Mum and Pa…”

“What is your point?”

“I mean what will you do when I am gone?”

Suddenly, the TV was beeping like crazy so we turned it on. It came up with a red background  with a monster on it, Like the ones you see on movies. Dad ran to the window.

“Oh no.” Dad murmured in a grim voice.

“Dad, what is happening?”

Outside there were shattered windows, broken houses, burning fire and walking corpses.

“The end. Sam I need you to do something that might be hard…”

The windows had been shattered, the door kicked down, the walls and roof caving in.

They swarmed in with their flesh hooked faces, pale white arms and crooked feet and hands. Some had their legs off, arms off, big chunks of their body ripped out.

“RUN SAM!” Dad shouted as he picked up a knife and a wooden stick. “DON’T EVER STOP!”

I ran as fast as I could, out the back door and into the woods.


Chapter 3: Survival

I heard the screams of people fading into the distance. The tears fogged my eyes up for I could not run no more. I felt like the whole world was collapsing around me, I felt that nothing matters anymore. Running was the only thing that I could do. Suddenly, at the corner of my watery eye I saw a van was coming towards me and fast. It was painted in black with skulls on the sides. Behind it I saw the monsters running the van like a pack of wolves. I realised they noticed me, know I was running from them too. The van drove beside me and opened it’s doors. A man stood before me holding out his hand.

“Jump” the man yelled.

I took the chance. It was the terrifying moment of my life besides losing dad 5 minutes ago. The man closed the door as fast as he could.

“Who are you?” I murmured

“What was that” the man said

“Who are you?”

“John, John Fly. These are the rest of the survivors we could find, Rob, Zac, Conner, Matt, Mike, Sarah and Kate. We are heading towards the coast to find a ship so we can quit this damn country for good.”

“But what if someone gets infected?”

“THEY WON’T!”

Everyone in the van stopped and stared at me. I crawled to the  corner and grabbed my ipod out of my pocket. I started to listen to the music me and dad used to listen to.


Chapter 4: The new nowhere

We drove over mountains, under tunnels and through cities. The devastation seemed to be following us up the road and getting worse in every place we went. Finally we stopped at what seemed to be a ghost town. but surprisingly there were no monsters, no people, only big buildings and shopping malls of everything you could think of. We jumped out of the van and started looking for signs of life. Suddenly the monsters popped out of everywhere. Out from under cars, buildings, lakes, trees, anything they could hide in.

“ZOMBIES!” Mike shouted.

“Get to the drugstore. Go Go Go!”

We all ran into the drugstore as fast as we could but the monsters were hot on our tail.

“AAAAAHHHH!”

A scream sounded from behind us.

“ROB! GET OUT OF THERE!” John screeched

“John we gotta go now.”

“NO!”

We dragged John inside the Drugstore and locked the gate and door so no monsters could get in.



© 2015 Klanger


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on April 3, 2015
Last Updated on April 3, 2015


Author

Klanger
Klanger

Australia



About
I love to write more..

Writing