Her

Her

A Poem by Kat Haybaybay
"

a poem by me written while I was in my softmore 7th period class 4/16/15

"
Her 4/16/15
Nobody knows what she's holding back, it's hard to see the pain behind her layered mask. Burying a burden of a secret storm, there's days she wishes she was never born.
Through the thunder and lightening, she builds her own shelter. Once her home gets destroyed, her walls tear down; she walks along limping, keeps moving on.
When she get's stroked, she burns out, and falls to her knees. She wallows in her silence, abandoned in reality.
When her days flood with rumors, and pain, there's nothing good to gain, her eyes flood, just like her name, a deadly Hurricane. 
If someone hurts her, she tends to hold on... enough until she knows what’s really going on. Than when she cant bear it, she washes them away, and starts all over again. No memories remain. Just like you never met her, nothing will happen again.
Just like a tornado, her words get twisted, bent into sickness, and she's always to blame.
An alien compared to all the others, no one understands, she bleeds like a murder scene, and covers her scars, like the girls on magazines. 
UN-trusted like a hypocrite, she had 2 million regrets that all labeled her a psycho.
Creation of hatred, made her so morbid, dark, and dreaming.
Clinging to distraction, having her own fashion, everyone staring, glaring, and clearly distant. There hate burned with a fire touched passion.
Government controlled piece of property, and mind playing games. She's a broken metal record, relapsing in her old ways.
Trying to make sense of those looks of disdain, fading away, knowing she's still the blame.
Trying to say, that's what i told you, I’m a deadly hurricane.
-Katrina Thurber

© 2015 Kat Haybaybay


Author's Note

Kat Haybaybay
My name Is Katrina Haybaybay Thurber, and i am a deadly hurricane

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

kat my love i will find where they took you

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
1 Review
Added on April 21, 2015
Last Updated on April 21, 2015

Author

Kat Haybaybay
Kat Haybaybay

Taylor, AZ



About
I am child in the foster care system, hoping to have a career in writing, and people to understand me, and my writing more..

Writing