The Greats

The Greats

A Story by kite kid
"

1/19/?

"
to every great man there was and will be a second man  . think of this person as a counterbalance to the greats of history. a being that doesn't show himself or challenges a great cause but only Questions. always grinding and gearing the archaic designs of society's standards. now comes the binding points between the ideas of control, good, servant, evil, and damned to this person. the perception of the people see this person as only a mechanic to only help the amazing machine work and to captivate the consumers by its product.many people might see that behind one of the greats there would always be the people who supported and denied this great man dreams, but ended as it always goes, till the end of all acts that begin from sparks, to flashes of light in the sky blooming and blossoming in the dark of night. 
so whats the point of this second person, right hand man, the trusted, supporter, guide, and mechanic. all of these can be viewed and perceived as many others but the second person is just simply the thought of ideals connecting greats to society. 
 thank you

© 2015 kite kid


Author's Note

kite kid
Questions, statements, comments?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like how its more like a bunch of statements all about this man to desckribe him

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

kite kid

9 Years Ago

thanks, and i like how spelled describe because your different.
savannah estrada

9 Years Ago

that one was just not knowing but you can say that:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015

Author

kite kid
kite kid

seattle, WA



About
so basically, 1. Im selfish 2. really content with my surroundings. 3. love catcher in the rye maybe because i view myself as not really optimistic person. 4. i like to lie 5. i like writing an.. more..

Writing