A Letter to Us All

A Letter to Us All

A Story by Kitalia Emme

Dear World,
Please stop judging on something so superficial as a humans silhouette, as trivial as a head cover, tattoos, or religion. Stop believing that because you don't understand someone's beliefs they are wrong. Stop judging the many by the few. Stop believing everything you are told and stop listening with your ears and seeing with only your eyes.

Dear World,
Please learn to listen with your heart and look with your soul. Please learn to overcome your fear and replace it with curiousity. Realize your shortcomings and seek the wisdom to change. Thirst for knowledge and hunger for self realization.

Dear World, if you can do that we will see an end to these wars, we will se the pains of social injustice fade into memory.
Look at your reflection and see that it is the flaws that make you beautiful, and beliefs that make you unique, that together they make you whole.

Dear World, now is the time to feel these words with your spirit and find enlightenment. It is within your reach. So go forth and become.

© 2015 Kitalia Emme


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

True and beautiful work Kitalia, to hunger for self-realization is the ultimate goal if the world could just read with their eyes and understand your words with their minds, then the world may just as you say go forth and become.A valuable message my friend :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Keep the faith. The world is always changing for the better. Sometimes it's “one step forward, two steps back,” but there is still forward motion. Every generation changes the last. That's why adults fear the young. Especially conservatives.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

True and beautiful work Kitalia, to hunger for self-realization is the ultimate goal if the world could just read with their eyes and understand your words with their minds, then the world may just as you say go forth and become.A valuable message my friend :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 26, 2015
Last Updated on November 26, 2015

Author

Kitalia Emme
Kitalia Emme

TX



About
***Sorry for my absence. I lost a husband, fought addiction, and came out stronger that ever. I have been sober for 10 months. I am pulling my life together and healing from my loss (No, I wasn't wi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Here is okay Here is okay

A Story by Samaira