[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by king lark
"

This is a beginning to a short story im writing. Its a bit more true to my life then i wish it was. Please, enjoy.

"

Have you ever woken up to blood stained pillow and wishing it was from a bloody nose?

Standing over the bathroom sink with my hand agent a wall I begin to drift,
The sound of the water flowing and dancing into the sink mesmerize me.
I hear what seems to be distant coughing, only to realize its me. My hand  to my mouth. the taste is awful.. I lower my hand, and glance at my almost completely red tissue. I shrug and throw it away. what kind of reaction is that? I shrug! No one knows about my coughing fits. and that will most likely be the reason for my death. But who shall i tell? My family? Ha. What family? Doctors? I have seen many and none have good news. Still standing in the bathroom i remember my pillow. I need to wash it, throw it away, something. I rush to the bedroom and strip the entire bed. There's no point in just washing one pillow case. I pick up the bed sheets and everything else and throw them down the laundry shoot.
I hear a thump as they hit the floor. The first time a saw red when i coughed was about a year and a half ago.maybe. It was a beautiful spring day. It was quite early too. just before school. There was only a little blood. I can still smell the morning dew. I didn't believe it. I was only sixteen. For a while there was no more blood, but it was only cruel trick. Walking down to basement i feel floaty. i feel like this a lot now along with being light headed. im not on chemo though.
I don't want to be sicker then i already am. I want to be able to live a little before i die. Im still young.

to be continued.

© 2009 king lark


Author's Note

king lark
what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on March 7, 2009

Author

king lark
king lark

Writing