Requiem of loves Bliss!

Requiem of loves Bliss!

A Poem by King James
"

Hear me chanting you name... no longer a name now the song! One dedicated to my inspiration... JANE!

"

Requiem of loves Bliss

 

Dark shadows hasten my steps to a lovely life. I choose to be engulfed by the dark light.
The window of hope is now shatters into tiny pieces of a mirror you leave prodding into my heart. The final sparks of a lost flame return to the ash they belong. The burning heart of endearment gave eyes that cannot see the glare of glory the glare of glory

Legs once sturdy and strapping very long and strong, now feeble frail and weak The blood leaks as I fall.

The breath of life these lungs once blew now gags as deaths try flailing its weight.
I run no longer just stare at a path you patched with false hope while truly running to another in utter delight. Subject to a downfall that rises from within so if given a gorgeous soul it all still ends. Finished within seconds from the beginning of it greatness I chant your name gracefully. For you were my downfall and still are, I still fall from loves high pillar.

Given up? No HA!!! HA!!! Rather given love. I've given into both your beauty and your kiss. Kiss these lips you have not rather you’re lips have met the way in which a modern day drifter shows a hopeless romantic hopeless romantic traces of a faiths flickering light that he will never see again. Truly you need not be alarmed by my harming charm for it does no harm. Words that make you smile every stare you glare my way produces another cheese from ear to ear. But from the other window I look into… The one in the back; the one hidden deep in the halls of your essence.

Your presence you’re beauty your scent. I go to that window, the one that says do not open. I open and I see all that you hide… and so you run even further from me… faster as if I am death himself… and why? Your heart answers, “You are my light my angel the love of my life. Misery isn’t what you love rather what you have accepted… through the lashings life’s agonizing discomfort disappointed dealers have dealt you.

Its so disheartening to see you this way and yet you try hiding it for you want me to see your best… lay down your guard o might soldierette you need not combat with love… need not altercate such a person with such a will for you can kill me a million times and this love shall always dwell within the stabs…within the anger… within the rage on you face... within the hate in your soul. It turns to love once you stop running and let your heart take control.

Laugh and mock you I do not but you feel if you run the good will go undone. Clever and witty you are but you have forgotten the first day you and I were born… close you eyes and dream again, envision the given structures of a foundation of love… I am the phoenix in your heart finally unchained and I am chanting you name…come to me and give into this touch this kiss the requiem of loves bliss.

 

 

© 2008 King James


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is more than a poem. This is more in a pattern of an article. But even here you have shown that you have a strong vocabulary the way you play with words and use words that are impressive indeed! Nice work. ~KA~

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 15, 2008
Last Updated on February 15, 2008

Author

King James
King James

Houston, TX



About
Well Im back after that long delay with lots to read so I guess I better get started... I started writing poetry my senoir year in Highschool... ever since then I've just been expressing myself thro.. more..

Writing