Chapter 2 Ansem and Axis

Chapter 2 Ansem and Axis

A Chapter by shadow night
"

this chapter introduce a new character and has a twiste even i didnt see coming after writing chapter one

"

As I walked out of the room I started to think about the events that went on this night. I wasn’t thinking of the woman that was in my spare room. I knew she would be ok and besides that I have healed a lot worse and series injuries than what she had. Instead I was thinking of the gargoyle and the markings on its back. I thought for moments. I swear that I have saw those markings before but thinking about it and imaging them in my head I couldn’t place where.

As my cell phone began to ring I put the thoughts of the incident out of my head. I pulled a small phone out of my pocket, it was no bigger than 3 inches. I pushed a small button and put it to my ear. “Talk to me Ramze. What’s new with Ansem?”

A voice on the other end of the phone began to talk with a creepy tone to it. “Ansem is . . . Well you need to get here soon I fear he will be in danger.”

“Ramze what is going on? What’s happened to Ansem is my lil cuz ok? What’s happened, what’s he done?” quickly with out realizing it my speed picked up a little.

“The Axis has declared a turf war on your cousins gang. The leader is putting you cousin in the fight this time. Its goes down at midnight tonight.”

My eyes widened, it was eleven-forty already. I quickly put my phone in my pocket and ran to my room. Once inside I went to a wardrobe filled with weapons of all sorts. I slowed down I couldn’t rush and forget something I needed. I went to my dresser and opened the very bottom draw. The draw was empty except for a small box set in the very middle of the draw. I quickly pulled the box out and sat it on top of the dresser. I stripped off all of my cloths except my boxers.

Opening the box it revealed an entire outfit. First I pulled out a black shirt and slipped it on. The shirt was skin tight, next I pulled out a small black sleeveless jacket that had a series of symbols and patterns imbedded on it. I slipped the jacket on and zipped it up. Next was a pair of black shorts with white trimming and a few pockets. I slipped the shorts on and continued to pull things out of the box next was a pair of black and white gloves with the symbol of alchemy on the palms. A few bracelets and finally a pair of black and white tennis shoes.

I walked back to the wardrobe and grabbed three black belts with notches in them for small throwing knives and such things. I wrapped the first directly around my waist the second was slanted going from my left waste down to the right and rapping back around, finally the last was opposite to the second belt it went from my right side of my waste to my left. I grabbed several kunai and shrunken placing them on the belts.

I left the wardrobe leaving it wide open I quickly went out the door and began down the hall again at astonishing speed. I had to hurry to Ohio and find my lil cuz Ansem. Walking past a door I heard a moan. My thoughts began to race. The girl! I had totally forgot about her . I stopped wondering what I was going to do about her.

With out realizing it a voice came from behind me. “Don’t worry young master I shall watch over the young lady while you are out.”

“Thank you dear Adam. You can take next week off for this.” I continued down the hall with out a hesitation or slowing down.

“Thank you sir I appreciate it.” the voice disappeared behind the door the young lady was behind.

I went down a few flight of stares and within seconds I was on the first floor at the main door. I walked out side and looked up at the sky. It was almost midnight I thought to my self I have to teleport there but I don’t have enough time to cast the spells to find him and to get to his location at the same time. With out missing a step I began to chant and focus all my energy into one spot.

“Terepooto Shouheki Insutanto!” a small orb appeared a few feet in front of me. The orb began to shift and change shape till it was like a thin wall of glowing colors. I quickly stepped through it without hesitation. Thousand of colors began to swirl around me and every thing disappears.

I felt every thing rush past me. In a blink of an eye another door of swirling colors appeared among the long dark corridor I was in and on the other side a small series of roof tops appeared some flat while others were pointed. I went through the door and within seconds the swirling colors disappeared. Without having to look around I already knew where I was. Cincinnati, Ohio on my lil cuz house. I knew he wouldn’t be here he would have already have left for the meeting. I looked up into the star covered sky. It was five minutes before midnight I thought to myself. Quickly I ran to the edge of the roof and jumped to the next roof. I continued down the block jumping from roof to roof. Within a few minutes I was on top of his friends house. I looked all around the house on the ground level second and third floor but the house was lifeless.

I went around the neighborhood searching for Ansem and his thug, gangster like friends. But nothing I couldn’t find any of them. None of his friends were home nor were they within four blocks of Ansem’s house. I started to worry and think of where they could be. that’s when I heard it. It rang through my ears as fear and panic spread through my body. It was gun fire, no more than a gun firing but multiple guns firing. I turned towards the east, that’s where its coming from I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes. “Doragon No Me- Dragon sight!” I opened my eyes and began to run jumping from roof top to roof top. I could see it, the fight clear as day as if I was there. Quickly I scanned the crowed. So far only five people had died. I looked for Ansem to make sure he hadn’t died yet. No sight of him, which made me worry even more.

I arrived on the scene after a few minutes. I stopped on top of a roof about twenty feet away from the place this fight was going on. “Kakusare Ta Doubutsu No Masukuno Sakkaku- Hidden animal mask illusion.” I whispered to my self. There was a swirl of black and white as a mask covered my face. I continued to look for Ansem as the mask finished forming on my face.

“East side a*s wipes!” some one from my right yelled.

“hell no west side all the way b*****s!” someone else yelled.

That’s when I heard him yell something. “Ansem go around and do your thing.”

I heard a few gunshots and that’s when I spotted Ansem. He was on the ground with a gun to his face. His face was covered in fear and worry. So far he was ok no wounds, I quickly grabbed a kunai from one of the many belts on me and threw it at the gun. The gun went flying out of the persons hand. I jumped into the air quickly I appeared above the person that I had just disarmed. I swiftly spun in the air and kicked the person in the face. That pushed them, back a few inches.

“You threaten a little kid again and I will kill you got me you b*****d!” I looked them dead in the face.

The person scooted away until finally turning around and running away. I knew I had scared the s**t out of that person. I turned around to Ansem who was still on the ground. He was wearing a white bandana around his face covering part of his nose and all of his mouth, like you see in movies with gangs or cowboys in some westerns. He had a white muscle shirt on along with blue jeans with red and black sneakers. His hair was short and a dark drown. He stared at me for several seconds.

“Does your mom know you’re here little kid?” I stared at him with out looking away.

“F**k you, you a*s wipe! I had him where I wanted him!” he looked at me with anger and hatred in his eyes.

For a few minutes I was hurt but then realized he didn’t know who I was my face was covered by my illusion mask spell. “Ten No-Yumi No-Ya - celestial bow and arrows!” A black and red bow appeared in my hands I swiftly pulled the string back. An arrow appeared and with out hesitation I released it letting the arrow go flying through the air. Ansem looked behind him as he heard a groan and saw a man fall to the ground. “That’s twice now I saved you lil cuz.” I laughed as the bow disappeared.

Ansem continued to look at me in fear and wonder. Several seconds passed until he finally said something. “Who the hell are you and why did you save me?”

All I could do is look at him and laugh. “You know your mom would be mad at you and wouldn’t allow you to say that she would get mad at you right. I mean Aunt Jesse wouldn’t want to hear those words come from your mouth.” I starred at him trying not to laugh. Seconds passed by until I began to laugh. “what am I saying she wouldn’t say anything. She would be mad but you wouldn’t listen to her if she told you not to say them.”

He starred at me for what seemed like eternity. He finally got up and picked up the gun I had kicked from the persons hand earlier. “Well who ev da hell you are leave this to us got me bisnitch?” I just stood there and stared at him.

My thoughts began to race did he really say that to me. I continued to look at him. Finally I broke the silence. “Oh hell no! You didn’t just say that to me Ansem.” I continued to look at him then brought my hand to my face. I made a fist and pulled it away as if pulling paper off my face. The mask disappeared leaving my face bare for the world to see.

We stood there and began to laugh. “You a*s wipe! Why didn’t you tell me it was you? I almost shot you there for a second.” he said with anger and frustration in his voice. “If you hadn’t noticed Jake we are in the middle of a damn war here . . .”

I cut him off before he could finish so I could rip him a new one. “If you hadn’t noticed your only fourteen and your handling a gun and if I’m correct that’s against your probation. Second lets see um its past curfew for you because your on probation lil cuz. I mean really what are you thinking you could die, what would your mom say if you died here tonight? You almost died twice tonight got me and I saved you. All your friends are worried about is them self’s got me.”

“Jake . . . .” be for Ansem could start on me we noticed something very important and life threatening. We had been surrounded by Axis members. “S**t look what you did Jake you gave our position away thanks a lot now we both are going to die.”

“Look around do you think maybe the one from before might have told them we was here? Any way how many do you see ten maybe twenty of them and there’s two of us right?” I looked at him and he nodded yes at me. I turned back around and laughed. “About how many do you think you can take on Ansem?”

He looked at me as if I was crazy. “Maybe four or five why?” he stared at me then smiled at me.

“That leaves me fifteen. Nice, you carrying any weapons?” I eyed him up and down. I knew the answer before I asked him.

“Hell no! Gaz wouldn’t let me have a damn weapon. Wish I did it would make this a lot easier.” he looked at me a little disappointed then turned away to look at those surrounding us. “That’s why I picked this one up when I could.”

“Hiiragi Bakuhatsu Jixyuu- holly exploding gun!” Two guns formed in my hands.. All they were was small pistols. “here Ansem catch.” I threw both pistols at Ansem and with out missing a beat he dropped the one he was holding and caught the ones I threw at him. “Oh don’t tell Aunt Jesse I gave you guns got me?”

We laughed about it then like in those movies we positioned our self’s back to back so we could see all our enemies. “ready lil cuz?” I put my hand back to my face and the masked reappeared I turned my head as he nodded yes to me. “then lets get to it. Mortal Combat!” I yelled as we ran towards our enemies.

I grabbed nine kunai off my belt, three for each hand and got them ready to throw . I quickly pulled my hands up towards my face . “When the shadows stir and darkness rises I appear to kill them I am the child from hell. You can all me Jake!” with that being said I threw the kunai at nine people in front of me. Simultaneously all nine people dropped there guns. They all stared at me and looked among one another. When I was six feet away from them I jumped up into the air and landed behind the kids. I crouched low to the ground and swept two kids feet out form under them. Three of them came running towards me. I smiled they were running at me from the front. when they was close enough I pushed off of the ground and did a flip backwards in the air, all three people hit one another knocking them self’s to the ground. I landed next to another person and side swiped him in the face. A few more surrounded me and I smiled and began to chuckle. “what’s so damn funny Jake?” I heard Ansem yell. I turned my head to see how he was doing. All I got was a glimpse of some stupid matrix trick I thought was dumb to attempt. Then I turned my attention back to the group that thought it was a good idea to surround me again.

“Kage Oru Sakkaku- Shadow weave illusion!” slowly the shadows on the ground began to shift their shapes and melt with one another. Then four thin streaks of shadows came towards me in the four directions north, south, east, and west. All the people surrounding me looked at one another. They were confused about what was going on. I figured with there knowledge they had no idea what a shadow spell is. The four lines of shadows that came to me began to rise off of the ground and wrap all around me.

I heard a few say where we at. Others say what the hells going on. I just stood there and smiled. Eventually they began to appear one at a time. “do you really want to know where your all at?” I asked looking at each of them. “This is where your worst dreams and nightmares come alive. This is my realm. You can all it Hell.”

With my hands down to my sides I grasped the air as if something was there with my right hand and twisted it clockwise. The person directly behind me began to scream and yell in pain. I didn’t need to look to know what was happening. His body was twisting and distorting its self into a new shape a less harmless form. A few of the people tried to raise there hands with guns in them. I just smirked and brought my left hand up their arms began to twist and bones began to snap.

“I thought I told you its useless to try and attack. In this realm I am the master time and space abide by my laws!” I looked around and laughed to myself. I began to think maybe I should stop torturing them. I started hearing a voice behind me saying something about me. I held my hand in the air with my palm facing the sky. The darkness began to shift and swirl towards my hand. Quickly the battle ground began to appear and instead of distorted people and appendages there was people lying on the ground in pain but not because of wounds. Because what I had done in their minds.

“What the hell was that Jake? What the hell did you do to them?” I turned to see Ansem looking at me. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t know what to say. He continued to stare at me. What felt like hours passing was really just seconds passing, and among those seconds not a word was spoken until Ansem broke the silence. “That was awesome as hell! How you did you do that? I didn’t know that was possible.” My expression changed from fear of freaking out my lil cousin to shock. “You liked that you don’t even know what I did. All you could see was them falling to the ground screaming and freaking out. You didn’t see what I was doing in their minds.”

“So it was awesome! I cant believe you did that . . . I didn’t think that s**t was possible. How did you do it. Better yet can you teach it to me?” he stared at me with aw and amazement in his eyes.

“Ugh I don’t think I could Ansem. I mean I just. . . .” I was interrupted before I could finish by some one I didn’t know. I quickly looked at Ansem and then towards the person coming towards us.

“Ansem what the hell happened here?” the person stopped where they was and became silent among seeing what had happened. “Ansem did . . . Did you do this?” the person looked up and looked at Ansem.

Ansem looked at me then back to the person. I looked at the person though it was dark and very little lighting I could tell it was a girl mainly because the voice as well as the torso gave it away. Like Ansem she was wearing something to cover her mouth. She was wearing a tank top with west side tattooed on her left arm. She was wearing basketball shorts that was black. Her hair was long and brown but she had it in a pony tail.

Ansem took a few moments then answered the woman “No my . . .” he paused for a Moment then looked at me and I chuckled.

Quickly I picked up where
Ansem had left off. “I am an old friend of Ansem’s. Aren’t I Ansem?” I looked at him as if suspecting he would say anything. When he said nothing I continued. “Sorry I made such a ruckus and mess, I thought It would be a lot quitter but it wasn’t.”

She looked at me with suspicion then back at Ansem shaking her head. “Any way Ansem Fin is waiting for the big finish.” she chuckled after she emphasized the word’s big and finish.

We began to walk away when the ground started shaking. “Oh yeah there’ s going to be a big finish, but its not what your expecting.” Ansem and the girl stopped and turned to me. “You guys need to get to your leader and get him on top of that building along with all of your friends you don’t want to die got me!”

The girl looked at me then started on me “Hell nah! I ain’t going to listen to you got me your not even suppose to be here ! So to hell if I listen to you got me!”

I looked at Ansem and he looked at me then to her. “Listen we need to do what he says ok. I will explain later why but as for right now we need to get out of her ok?” They looked at each other for several seconds then she nodded and they left.

I turned back around and pulled a kunai out and stabbed my hand with it. The realization of me stabbing myself never showed on my face. Blood began to stain the glove that was covering my hand. The ground started to shake even more. Buildings began to shake and fall apart a little. Then just as quickly as the shaking had started it had ended. I laughed and switched the kunai around, so the blade was against my arm.

I smirked and it began. Someone or something appeared behind me. It raised a claw like hand over my head and began to bring it down. I spun around, sliding backwards I threw the kunai at it. Screeches of pain filled the air as the thing pulled the kunai out of its torso.

“Shissou Enkou Ookami - sprint flame wolf!” a sword hilt appeared then a crystal blade appeared like before and the end was cut off so the blade had no point.

The thing ran towards me with its hands dangling behind it. When it was a few inches in front of me it raised its claw like hand and bought it down on me. With out thinking or hesitation I brought my blade up to block the attack. As soon as the claw connected with my blade its other claw came racing towards my face at an astonishing speed.

Next thing I know I’m jumping backwards away from the beast. Luckily I put some distance between me and the beast. I put my gaze on my left arm and looked at it for a few seconds. The beast had cut me but the wound wasn’t that bad, thank the gods. I held my left arm out wards and concentrated on the entire arm. After a few seconds my arm, starting from my shoulder and ending at the tips of my fingers, was wrapped in a silver colored aura. I looked up towards the beast and ran towards it I wasn’t letting it charge at me again. No this time I would get the upper hand. I was closing in on the beast as it just stood there and starred at me. When I was in range I brought my sword up and thrust my blade down onto the beast. As I anticipated he blocked it but instead it came at me with a counter with its other claw. Quickly I raised my left hand to block the monster’s remaining claw.

The beast was confused about what was happening. I smiled “What confused here. that’s ok let me explain I incased my arm in an aura shell so I could counter you second claw. Now I say its fair for both of us all you have is your speed huh?”

The beast was angered quickly I pushed on my sword more and with out hesitation the beast leaned forward putting more pressure on its claw that was fighting with my sword. I brought my left arm away from the beast other claw.

“So want to tell me why you’re here in the middle of a gang fight?” the beast just looked at me with anger and fear. Fear of what I thought. “Fine don’t tell me its not like I need to know. I can live with out the information. I can get into your head only because my kunai from earlier had my blood on it I just needed sometime so the blood could travel through your body enough so my spell would work well enough to catch you alive.”

I looked at the beast one more time before I looked away and heard it. It whirled through the air right past me barely missing my face. I heard the beast howl and I quickly turned to look back at the beast. The gun had shot it in the face right dead in the forehead. I looked at the face it was like a wolfs almost but not entirely a wolfs face. It was elongated and had a snout but wasn’t hairy or any thing. Kind of like the wear wolfs from those monster movies. Slowly the face began to change into that of a young woman’s. the hands began to change back to normal along with the feet. I looked back at the face. The girls eyes were white and the hair was an unnatural silver color. I looked up and around for who shot her. But I couldn’t see any one.

I shook my head in disappointment that’s when I noticed something on the back of the girls neck. Quickly and carefully I turned the girl on her stomach. There was a black and red line going down her neck on to her back. I lifted her shirt up so I could get a clear view of her back.

People began to swarm around me. I turned my head and saw Ansem and the girl from before standing next to me. “What the hell is that?” The girl next to Ansem said. She looked from him to me.

It was the same thing I saw on the gargoyle’s back. “It’s a sign of mutation. If I’m correct it’s a sign for demon mutation.”

“Why the hell would the Axis do this to their own teammate?” some one came from the back of the crowd said coming to the front where me, Ansem and the girl stood. I looked at the group of people surrounding me and back at him. “What don’t want to speak?” he said with a rude sarcastic tone.

“No I don’t talk to strangers at least that what my mom taught me. So tell me your name and I just might tell you what I know.” I replied with just as sarcastic and rude tone.

“Oh we have a comedian among us oh wow. You know I . . .”

Ansem cut him off before he could finish. “Please don’t make him mad. He can do things you could only imagine or dream of ever doing.”

Every one looked at him then me including the girl. “Fine I’m Fin, I’m the leader of this group. Now why the hell would someone do this to themselves?”

I rolled my eyes. I guess that would have to do for now I guess. “I’m not sure as for why they would want to do this to them self’s could be for a million reasons. Power, strength, a cure for a disease, or to save some one else. As for why their team mate would let them do it power, greed who knows. The possibilities are endless.”

Every one looked at one another. Then back at me. “Ok thanks for the answers now who the hell are you b***h?” Fin said with a tone of authority.

I looked at him then at Ansem then back to him. “I figured you guys could use some help. Now you all scram before Haven scouts get here got me.”

Fin looked at me and snickered. “To hell with Haven. They were created to protect us from this s**t and they didn’t even do that did they. Some stranger did, so like we are scared of Haven.” every one laughed and murmured among each other.

I brought my hand up to my face and did as before made a fist and pulled down wards and the mask disappeared. I took my glove off of my left hand and held my hand up so Fin could see my palm. “Seeing how as I am a member of Haven yeah I care. And seeing as how I took care of the beast yeah I think Haven did a good job of protecting you guys. Any other problems with haven I’m sure I can help with them.” I just smiled at them and they all fell silent.

“What no more smart a*s replies from any of you guys. Now you all need to leave now cause I have to call this in and I don’t want to have to report innocent by standers being caught in this got me so you all up and leave cause then you kids will get in trouble and some carrying weapons could possibly go to jail got me.” I looked at them all and it didn’t take long for them to clear out except for Fin, Ansem, the girl and me.

“Fin what do you want me to saying to the parents?”

“The same as usual. We was out playing at the park or something.” he turned towards the girl and waved her off and then turned back to me and Ansem. “Ok so now that the girl is gone and its just us left tell me the truth on all this s**t.”

I raised and eye brow in wonder of what he was talking about. “And by the ‘truth’ you mean what?” I stared at him for a few seconds. When he said nothing I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t give me this demon bull s**t what really happened to this person? No way did some one give their soul to be like this so try something else. Oh and like that is even possible.”

“Oh yeah deny what you saw and see in front of you. All this is now is a lump of dead soulless flesh. You can deny it all you want kid but facts are facts and you will eventually have to face them. Now if you don’t mind I have a gargoyle in New York running rampage that needs taken care of. Ansem mind if I stay with you and Aunt Jesse? I just don’t feel like going back tonight is all.”

“Sure but what you going to tell my mom in the morning?” we began to walk away leaving fin there with the girls body.

“Oh don’t worry a little mind manipulation and it will be like she saw me yesterday and I was staying with you guys anyways.” I stopped quickly and turned around to see Fin poking the girls body. “Terepooto Shouheki Insutanto” a multi colored orb wrapped around the girls body and she disappeared.

Fin just looked around then to me and Ansem. I smiled and started walking with Ansem again. Me and Ansem walked a around the neighbor hood for a little. We looked around at the things we pasted instead of each other. I didn’t know what to saw to my lil cuz after the things we just went through. The things he saw me do tonight, I didn’t know if they scared him or what. And I was to afraid to say anything first.

We eventually passed a McDonalds. I looked at him then back at the restaurant. “You hungry?” Is all I asked. Afraid if I said any more something bad would happen.

“You paying?” is al he replied.

“Yeah seeing as how I doubt you have any money yeah I’m buying.” we laughed and walked up to the door. We stopped and I looked at us both. “yeah we cant go in there looking like this lil man.” He looked at me questioning why I had said what I did. “We are covered in blood and well if we go in there looking like this they might call the police.

He rolled his eyes and simply said. “So point is?”

“Hold on.” I quickly snapped my fingers and our cloths was clean and my belts of kunai and shuriken disappeared. “There we should be good now.” we laughed and entered the restaurant.

The person at the register thought nothing of two boys being at McDonalds this late but that we bought about forty dollars worth of food, and we sat there and eat it all in the restaurant. We eat most of the food and then we slowed down a little. By the time most of the food was gone and we had little to shove in our mouths we just sat there and starred off into space.

Eventually Ansem broke the silence. He shoved some fires into his mouth and started talking. “So how long have you been able to do that . . . What you call it shadow spell thingy?”

I looked at him after finishing my angus cheese burger with bacon before answering him. “I’m not entirely sure.” I took a handful of fries and shoved them into my mouth and began after half of them was swallowed. “Maybe a few years. I was in training and I was weaving a different shadow spell and I mixed a few words from another spell into it and the shadow illusion spell was produced. I would have figured it would have already been a spell but you know I guess it wasn’t.”

He shoved some chicken nuggets in his face and then started again with questions. “So you was in training and you just . . . Made the spell? that’s cool so what else can you do? I mean I’m not much for spells but more of a gun kind of kid. But you know dat already.” he paused and put some more fries into his mouth before beginning “When you made those duel guns.” he paused and swallowed what was in his mouth before starting again. “How long did that take you to master and can you make any weapon you want or is it only certain ones?”

I laughed a little then took a sip of my tea. “Well it took me no time to master it but its my soul weapon. See every one in haven Is trained to conjure their soul into a stable form and into a weapon for that. Every ones soul weapon is different and have a different ability. Like mine I can have mine take on any form I please. And as for the second part . . . Any weapon I please.” I just milled at him.

Ansem never took interest in me before this. Probable because we didn’t know each other growing up. But still it was nice to see he was interested in me . . . Even if it was just for this. I mean we had hung out before but we didn’t talk much or anything. I just sat there and thought of Ansem and his friends and the danger he was put in tonight. Before I realized it I was snapped back to me and Ansem sitting there in McDonalds.

that’s when a thought came into my head. “I just thought it was cool you did that to those people I mean you took them . . .”

I interrupted him which caught him off guard “Hey Ansem what would you say coming to stay with me at my place just you me and my butler? And maybe if your good and do good in school I can teach you a thing or two.”

His eyes widened and he got excited. “You mean it for real that would be awesome I mean could you really teach me those spells or something like that?!”

“If you have the talent maybe and listen to me. But of course your mom will have to say ok and let you.”

“That’s awesome but couldn’t you just make her say yes with the whole mind thingy you was talking about earlier?”

“I could but wont I’m sure she will say yes with what I have to say. But if you really want to you have to let me talk to her and have to agree with every thing I say got me?”

He sat there and said nothing balancing his options. I rolled my eyes and waited. Finally he said something after a series of minutes passed by. “Hell yeah what ever you say I will totally agree with.”

“Ok well its like three in the morning we need to get to your house.” we got up from the table and threw the remains of the fries and wrappers away and walked out of the place.

We walked for a while and I thought how much he was going to hate me after tomorrow with what I was going to tell his mom. I was dreading it a little but at least he would be with me and away from this gangster thug friends of his and their gang. And I could watch out and over him easier. We walked away from all the city lights and shop signs towards Ansem’s neighbor hood. we passed many construction sights and abandon buildings along our way. Every once and a while I would catch something out of the corner of my eye, and I would wonder if Ansem saw it or not. If he did he didn’t show it or wasn’t interested enough to show it. After half an hour me and Ansem was back to his house.

I eyed the three floored house up and downed then sighed. “We have to get in with out your mom noticing us or hearing us.” I stood there and thought a while I looked at Ansem then back at the house. “I can do it but you need to stand back ok and watch out.”

Ansem nodded and stepped behind me. I threw up my right hand above me and drew it to the basic casting hand sign my hand balled into a fist with my middle and pointer fingers sticking straight up. I brought it straight down and took a deep breath in. the ground began to shake I threw my right hand back up and a block of earth moved and popped out of place. I began moving my hand in different directions and each time I did another block moved out of place and stacked on top of each other, until a set of stairs leading to the top floor was in front of us.

I brought my hand down. “That’s known as geomancy lil cuz. I will explain more tomorrow when we are on our way to my house ok. We just need to get up there before the stairs return back to their original place I only charged them with my aura long enough for us to get up them so I wouldn’t have to move them back to normal.”

We headed up the stairs and onto the upstairs balcony. We walked to the door and listened to see if we could hear any one inside stirring. Carefully I opened the door, luckily no one was up. We ran to Ansem’s room and shut the door. We laid on his bed and fell fast asleep.



© 2011 shadow night


Author's Note

shadow night
yeah it took me a while but after i got to meeta few ppl i got some ideas and it came to this hope ya like it and plz comment after reading to tell me what ya think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good i like your characters and concepts.. write some more on holiday?

Posted 13 Years Ago


O MY GOD I LOVE IT :}

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is really great, it hooked me in from the start. You did a great job describing the characters and the action scenes. The dialog flowed smoothly. All in all you did a great job!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011
Tags: gang, demons, spells, magick, magic


Author

shadow night
shadow night

mansfield, OH



About
i'm 18 and so young yet i am disgusted with humanity. i hope that future generations can make the world better. i belive we should treat the earth better and not kill each othere for the dumbest thing.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by shadow night


Wounder Wounder

A Poem by shadow night