A SHORT ONE! NO WAY! a prelude sort of...

A SHORT ONE! NO WAY! a prelude sort of...

A Story by world war jessica <3
"

a prelude to adult murder novel... i have a lot stirring around in my empty little head.... =P

"

Few realize it. Less Utilize, but every last creature that walks the earth feels it; humanity's last link to the beast.

A weak cringe, a mice-like urge to flee, the fear to raise ones head, or stare on blind; lambs to the slaughter. Some are wide eyed, full of nervous tension; rabbits of the human race.

Others are outcasts, those who find order in chaos. Those who feel something different, some dark and predatory impulse coursing through the veins, a flow of unmistakable felt strength, of power; and overwhelming sense of dominance. An intense need to control.

It radiates, melds thought the pores in waves, fire currents just beneath the skin, rising high enough to feel, too strong to hide.

Pressure. And Aura that brings unmistakable tenseness when two strangers eyes meet, a laming sense that makes the rabbits hair stand on end.

What brings me comfort in the night when others quiver, there are no greater beasts in this chain. What draws me to stare into shadows , not in fear of monsters or things that stalk the night, that prowl, things with piercing eyes and angry souls, but with anticipation.

It is what makes me recognize the rabbit, what makes me crave the chase.

© 2008 world war jessica <3


Author's Note

world war jessica &lt;3
a prelude sort of... im stuck... help me out... i feel it sucks... feel free to agree =P

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on July 30, 2008

Author

world war jessica &lt;3
world war jessica <3

raceland, KY



About
i write mostly short poetry. it will be choppy. i doubt ill be doing much in line of editing. my writing is 99% about life experiences. some of it might be hard to understand. =] but if you want.. more..

Writing