Luke Imagine

Luke Imagine

A Story by Kree Camille
"

One Shot -xx

"

Classes were over and you were walking home, walking by the football field of your school alone. You thought about a friend of yours as you held a necklace given to you years ago.

*Flashback*

“Hey! Why are you crying?”  A blonde boy asked you.

“I scratched my knee *sniff” You answered.

“Aww… let me see”

“Here, be careful it hurts.” You said showing him your knee

The boy started blowing on your knee to help ease the pain.

“Hmm… all better. I’m Luke.”

“I’m Y/N”

“Well, Y/N let’s play!”

-------

“Luke! We need to go now.” A voice said from afar

“That’s my mom. We have to go now.” Luke said sadly

“Aww… but I want to play some more.” You whined

“Here, you can have this!” He said showing you a men’s ring.

“Huh?” you were confused

“Why?” he asked

“It’s a men’s ring. I cannot wear it. It’s too big and it doesn’t suit me.” You explained

“No silly. You’re not going to wear it. You are going to return it to me as our wedding ring.” He said while taking a necklace out of his pocket, making the ring as it’s pendant.

“But Luke, what if I don’t see you? What if you don’t remember me?” You asked him again.

“I will Y/N. Promise.”

*End of Flashback*

 

Rain started pouring down but you didn’t mind. You haven’t seen that boy in the park since that day when he gave the ring. You even started wondering if you’ll ever see him again and return the ring you held since you were kids.

You took the necklace off and took a good look at the ring, remembering all the memories that it held and the boy who gave it to you. You really wanted to see him and maybe… fulfill your dangled story. Out of nowhere someone bumped you from behind making you fall on the ground and lose the ring.

“Sh*t! I’m so sorry.” A blonde boy said reaching out his hand to help you.

“It’s okay.” You said grabbing his hand and getting up. You started looking for the ring.

“Is something wrong?” the boy asked.

“My ring! I lost my ring! I had it since I was a kid. It must’ve fell” you said about to cry.

“Let me help you find it.” he offered.

You agreed and started looking for the ring through the rain and the big football field. Fortunately, he found the ring and the necklace with it.

“Here,” he said handing you the ring.

“Thank you.” You said smiling.

“Come, let’s dry off.” He said guiding you to the benches.

When you reached the benches, you settled down and squeezed the water off your hair.  The blonde boy sat beside you looking at the football field and the rain.

“I hope that you don’t mind by asking but why is that ring so important anyway?” He said.

“Well, some boy gave it to me when I was a kid with a promise.” You said holding the ring tightly.

“I see. Can I have a look at it? I won’t lose it this time.” He said.

You smiled and gave him the ring and he took it. He was looking at it and smiled. You were now confused but now you realized that he seemed familiar. You were certain that you saw him somewhere but you can’t point it out.

“You haven’t seen him since?” he asked smiling.

“Never,” you said firmly.

“Well, destiny can do some amazing things right?” he told you.

“What do you mean?” You asked.

“You’re going to return this ring to me as our wedding ring right, Y/N.”

© 2014 Kree Camille


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on June 5, 2014
Last Updated on June 5, 2014

Author

Kree Camille
Kree Camille

Canada



About
Amateur writer. I don't write that good so don't expect too much from me. more..

Writing
Chapter I Chapter I

A Chapter by Kree Camille


Chapter II Chapter II

A Chapter by Kree Camille


Chapter III Chapter III

A Chapter by Kree Camille