Chapter One: In Her Skin

Chapter One: In Her Skin

A Chapter by Kasey M.C.
"

Please read and enjoy. In Her Skin

"
“Hello, Marissa. I see that you discover your inner wolf.” A stern yet calmly feminine voice spoke.

She appeared next to my dark brown wolf form. She's a beautiful young woman. Her long, golden curls bounced down to her back, and her emerald green eyes glistened through the reflection of the mirror. Her fairly, smooth skin made her seem to be in her 20s or 30s.

I jumped up terrified of what I had turned into. The sound of my heart pounding was heard in my huge, pointed ears. My nose sniffed her filthy, wet dog scent.

“Alright… take it easy. This is all still new to you,” she back away from me just a little bit.

I stared at my reflection and thought to myself about how could this happened.

How could this be? Why would she tell me this now? When was she going to tell me about this? Maybe it was my anger that did this? She told me lies.

“How could I tell you lies if I'm your biological mother?”

My heart boiled with anger, but my eyes saw red. “You’re not my real mother,” I growled out of nowhere. Suddenly, my ears folded down at that long, painful, annoying whistle.

“Down, Marissa. I should have told you sooner about your mother,” A familiar voice spoke. “Then… again, she never calls.”

“Now, now, Athena I did a few times, but it sent me to your voicemails.”

My mother’s name does sound like a villain’s name, but her beauty had out shined that. Her long, ginger waves flowed down to her back, and her light green eyes glowed at the both of us. Her smoothly, soft pale skin made it Impossible to look away from her. Her charming personality could win anyone over.

“Yet... I never got back to your messages. How does it feel to be ignored?”

My eyes studied both of them from their reflection in the mirror. The annoying sound finally stopped and my ears pointed back up. Suddenly, I shifted back to normal.

Fiery brown eyes were staring back at me. My long, dark brown hair went straight down to my back. I recognized my fairly, soft skin again. A rush of heat came into contact with my cheeks as I noticed that I'm only in my light blue, 36b sized bra, and light blue, medium sized panties.

Athena handed me a black cloak and I slipped it on. I turned around and they were face to face with one another in their wolf form. Athena was twice as big as mine and Lillian put together. Her light brown fur looked well groomed. Lillian was medium sized and her white fur seemed fluffed out.

‘Let's make this a little interesting, shall we?’ Lillian questioned and I just rolled my eyes.

‘What do you have in mind?’ Athena asked her.

‘We are going to make a bet.’

‘I’m listening,’ I chimed in.

‘No, Marissa. Go protect the little ones.’

‘But… mom.’

‘Yeah, adults only,’ Lillian said.

‘I’m almost an adult.’

‘Marissa, please, just go.’

I slowly walked to the steps of the basement and I stopped and turned my head to look at them both one more time. I proceeded to go upstairs and I shut the door afterwards.

“Marissa, I'm sorry that you had to find out this way,” Leanne, my sister spoke.

Her baby blue eyes were filled with sympathy and so were her boyfriend’s. Her light brown hair goes straight down to her shoulders, but it also covers half of her stunning, pale face. Her charming smile reminded me of mother's.

Did she know all of this time? Why hasn't she told me? Did this whole family know? I just need to rest.

I traveled to the kitchen and hovered over the silver sink. My eyes locked sight over the little ones, who are play fighting with each other. Sabrina’s pup form was well groomed, but her white fur was getting dirty from the dirt outside. Martin’s pup form was fluffed out and ready to attack his prey. I couldn't tell if his fur was getting dirty or not because of his dark color.

“You haven't said a word to me since you got up here. What's wrong?”

Leanne’s voice startled me, but I kept my eyes on the pups. They seemed so happy fighting with each other. I had let out a huge sigh before turning to Leanne.

“Did you know about my wolf form?”

She started to pasted back and forth between the kitchen and the dining room. It seemed as though she was battling with something inside her head. She does this when she gets nervous. So I knew that she knew that I was a wolf.

“Okay, I knew, but mother told that you needed to find that out for yourself.”

“Did you know about my mother as well?”

She stopped and stared at me with pity still in her eyes. She sighed and nodded her head yes. My heart sank, but my head was pounding with pain. I clenched my fist in anger and I felt the heat boiling inside me.

Lillian came out of the basement door. My heart was beating rapidly while my eyes changed color to red. My whole body shifted to my wolf form.


© 2017 Kasey M.C.


Author's Note

Kasey M.C.
The chapter isn't done because I wanted to know if it's worth to read. (This chapter is part of my other story called In Her Skin)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There's quite a bit of excellent description that brings a fluid segue of visual image.You have done well with this aspect.
It did require a 2nd read for me to put together the direction it may be going?
I clicked on the "Previous Chapter" tab to see if that might lend clarity to this chapter...
...but not so much.The previous chapter is written more like a screenplay with regard to person etc but it too shows potential.
Outside of some issues with grammer ie: tense/person/etc. I t shows profound imagination .


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
J. Hampton

6 Years Ago

I enjoyed both in their own way...
you did link them together though ...
I've only wr.. read more
Kasey M.C.

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much.



Reviews

There's quite a bit of excellent description that brings a fluid segue of visual image.You have done well with this aspect.
It did require a 2nd read for me to put together the direction it may be going?
I clicked on the "Previous Chapter" tab to see if that might lend clarity to this chapter...
...but not so much.The previous chapter is written more like a screenplay with regard to person etc but it too shows potential.
Outside of some issues with grammer ie: tense/person/etc. I t shows profound imagination .


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
J. Hampton

6 Years Ago

I enjoyed both in their own way...
you did link them together though ...
I've only wr.. read more
Kasey M.C.

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2017
Last Updated on November 18, 2017
Tags: Feelings, emotional, other stuff


Author

Kasey M.C.
Kasey M.C.

NJ



About
I love to read, write, take long walks, learning new ways to write, cleaning and organizing, anything that feels soft and Of course, dreaming. more..

Writing