Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kandii

Chapter 2

I grabbed some fluffy pink pajamas that Casey gifted to me from last Christmas. I walked out to the hallway leaving sleeping beauty in my bed. I felt a sense of pride which was very odd. As soon as the feeling hit, I shook it off. Reaching the bathroom, I made quick work with taking a shower, and getting ready for bed. I was tired, and laying in a comfy bed sounded great. A comfy bed with a sexy God in it. What the heck was I thinking? I walked out to the kitchen to grab a drink of water, and of course my lovely sister was sitting at the table drinking some hot chocolate. My sister was similar in looks to me, but instead she had bright, long blonde hair that was perfectly straight. Her thin figure hugged her tight blue t-shirt, and black shirts. Her eyes glowed a perfect ocean blue as she seen me walk into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water twisting the cap off, and started to drink the nice, cold substance.

"So what's the plan with superman that's spread out in your bed?" Cas asked with a slight evil grin playing on her lips. I took a deep breath, and rolled my eyes.

"There is no plan, and nothing will happen. When the Lycan wakes up I think we should drug him." I suggested while shrugging my shoulders pretending I didn't care about the Lycan, but in all reality a part of my brain was screaming at me. Cas shook her head, and I could tell she read right through my lies. In reality I didn't know what to do, and I felt stupid for putting us a risk knowing that we could be killed.

"Well, I'm going to bed." I turned around, and started walking towards Casey's room. This wasn't the first time I had to bunk with my sister, through the years of running, and hiding we had to work with what we had. After a while of moving, and sure I covered our tracks I decided to stay put in one place for I could go to college. I wanted a better life for the both of us, and not just living check to check. Graduating college was the best day of my life, I had my sister pin me at the ceremony. Walking into Casey's room I laid down, and moved under the covers letting darkness consume me.

Bang!

I sat up a little to quickly making my stomach feel a little queasy. I looked over to Cas sleeping peacefully with her mouth open allowing some drool escape her lips. I would have to make a mental note to make fun of her drooling. I couldn't believe she didn't hear that loud noise. I stand up, and walked out into the hallway slowly making my way to my bedroom knowing the noise came from that way. I stopped at the door, and stared at the plain white door in front of me. I was a bit nervous, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to open the door. I reach for the door knob, and twist it cracking the down open ever so slightly. Before I could react the door opens with force, and my arm is grabbed pulling me into the bedroom. I'm spun around in a glance, and pushed up against the back of the door. I didn't even notice the door shut I was in a gazed as my legs are wrapped around a strong torsal. I glanced up, and was meant with sliver, gold eyes starring right into mine. I grab the man's shoulders instinctively for I would fall even through I doubt I would. Our bodies were mold together so tightly, and he held me in place with ease. Sparks of electricity was spreading all over my body, and the heat of his body was consuming me. He bend his head into the c**k of my neck, and started to inhale my scent.

"I waited so long for you." husky, deep voice whispered into my ear. I could feel the hotness of his breath on my neck, which sent shivers up my spine. I couldn't believe this was happening, and I was in complete shock. All I wanted to do was stick my fingers in this Lycan's hair, and kiss him so forcefully. It wasnt long into I figure out he was naked, and I was grateful I still had my pajamas on knowing that skin on skin contact would of been unbearable. I try to push him away, not wanting to be so close to him. My effort was useless, and he didn't even move a inch. He was like a solid wall, and made it clear he was not going anywhere. His laugh sounded through the walls, and I was hit with a full blown smile. I thought my heart was about to drop right there. He places his big hand on my cheek, and strokes it with his thumb. He tilts his head, and bends down. I stared at his plump, pink lips that where inching closer to mine. I could almost feel his lips on mine.

"Gen." I heard my sister's voice full of worry, and I could tell she was behind the door. The man's head jerks up, from hearing the sudden voice. A low growl escapes his chest, I noticed his hold loosening a little bit allowing me to be able to escape his grasp. I could tell he was going into a defense mode. I couldn't let him hurt my sister.

"No." I yelled at him, and hes glance directs towards me again. "That's my sister, and I wont allow you to hurt her." I push him with all the strength I could, which must of been a surprise to him because he stumbled back. I grabbed the door handle, and swung it open. I ran, grabbing Casey's arm heading towards the living room. In a blink of an eye the Lycan was right in front of me frowning with dark eyes, and he was shaking his head.

"Let us go." I screamed. I was ready to fight this man if I had too, I pushed Casey back as he took step forward.

"You are not going anywhere." He announced. Who is he to tell me what to do? I just saved his life, and he wants to boss me around. I slowly back up, with Casey behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked, and he smirked.

"My love you are my mate, and I will not allow you to run from me." Cas gasped, and my jaw dropped.

"No, I will not go anywhere with you." I yelled.

"My dear you can come willing, or by force. Either way your my mate, and my Queen. You will be by my side." He took a big step closer to me, and sniff the air with his nose up. I was still replaying his words in my mind. Mate, my queen. No, it couldn't be. I shook my head, and fear started overwhelm my body.

"What is your name?" I asked. My voice sounding a little shaky. He squinted his eyes narrowing his glaze towards my sister, and I.

"I will tell you if you answer one of my questions first." He countered back.

"Fine, what?" I asked.

"What are you?" He asked the question that I didn't want to answer, knowing it would only result in death. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me into him so quick. He sniffed my neck, and ran his hand into my black hair.

"What do you mean?" I asked pretending like I did not know what he meant.

"Your not human.." He paused, and inhaled another deep breath closing his eyes. "Your a hybrid." He opened his eyes, and stared into mine. I couldn't see any emotion in his eyes. He glance over to my sister. "She is one too. Am I correct?" He asked. I didn't know what to say to him. I slowed my breathing down, and relax my self getting ready for a fight. I wasn't completely useless, I could protect my sister. I went through lots of training of defense classes.

"Yes." I said with no emotion. He held me tighter, and just looked at me. It was silent for a couple of moments.

"My name is Lucian Caste. The Lycan King, and you my love are my Queen. Hybrid or not." With that being said my worst fear came in full force.



© 2014 Kandii


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on July 7, 2014
Last Updated on July 7, 2014


Author

Kandii
Kandii

About
Hi to all my great readers. My name is Kandii, and I love to read/ write supernatural-love-fantasy books on my free time. I also love video games! Fav color-Purple of course! LOVE my babies- my .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kandii


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kandii