Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Kandii

Prologue

"You need to take your sister Genesis, you know what to do." My mother hugged me tightly. She kissed my cheek, and pulled back handing me a black duffle bag.

"Everything you need is in that bag baby. Keep your sister safe, your eighteen now. Keep with the plan, and never look back." Tears slowly ran down my mother's cheek.

"Mamma, I don't want to go." Casey said between sobs. My mother looked down at the floor in deep thought. I could tell she was trying to find the words to give Casey some kind of relief.

"It's not safe; the king wants all of us died. You must go with your sister Casey. I will miss both of you dearly. Just remember that you two girls where the best thing that ever happen to me. You're wonderful, and a mother couldn't be any more proud of what you two of become." Our mother hugged Casey tightly, and continues speaking. "Go my child, you must. Be safe and I will always love you." I pulled Casey away from my mother, tears streaming down her face. I kept my eyes straight as I followed the tunnel. I didn't dare look back at my mother knowing I would fall apart. I had to be strong, had to be strong for Casey. I tugged her along all the way to the end of the tunnel, feeling relief as the cold wind hit my face, but also sadness knowing what would be of my parent's fate. My parents where dead and Casey was the only one I have left.



© 2014 Kandii


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on July 7, 2014
Last Updated on July 7, 2014


Author

Kandii
Kandii

About
Hi to all my great readers. My name is Kandii, and I love to read/ write supernatural-love-fantasy books on my free time. I also love video games! Fav color-Purple of course! LOVE my babies- my .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kandii


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kandii