Being Human

Being Human

A Story by Kajal Gulabani

Ever realised what makes humanity still breathe in the polluted realms of vanity ruled minds?Is it mere five elements of nature that fuels the engine of us 'humans' or something more skin deep? Fundamental elements are quintessential even for animals and other oxygen longing beings. Then what makes humans reach the crescendo in the biological graph of the world? A loaf of bread given to a beggar still touches the heart more than an accolade won,though only for few. Man made technologies have imbalanced green house effect but still a boundless stretch of sky with scintillating cosmic bodies radiates its endless beauty harmoniously. Similarly, goodness paves its space from the malicious trap as 'where there is a will, there is a way'. What touches a human's heart, explains their theory of humanitarian parameters. To whom a soothing blanket of pristine sky bestows exhilaration, is a living heart. To whom a crying heart generates nerve struck emotions, is a loving soul. Did u ask what about others? Well, they survive!  Surviving veins go through a cycle of decay whereas living souls stretch beyond the confines of mortality. The most overwhelmed gesture of them all is 'love' , an epitome of sublime sensitivity. 
"for he who sows the seeds of comfort for poor, reaps a harvest of happiness". 
" for he who washes his raiment from ocean of others woe, brightens the most".
                 I may sound irrationally humane but did the poets and freedom fighters too? 
Hope is an ultimate key to transformation. Hope for self evolution, hope to dive in the pool of humanity and hope to 'Be Human'
As quoted by Emily Dickinson:
Hope is the thing with feathers,
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all! 
                  
                                                                                      

© 2013 Kajal Gulabani


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hope has the power to change all things. This is a beautiful and wonderful look at people and the world. There is a lot of strength and hidden truths in this poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kajal Gulabani

11 Years Ago

Thanks :)
Ahmad Cox

11 Years Ago

No problem. I believe a lot of what you say in here.
You search the human psyche and paint it well...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kajal Gulabani

11 Years Ago

Thanks Marie.. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013
Tags: Humamity, human, deeds, fake, dualism, poverty, love, beauty

Author

Kajal Gulabani
Kajal Gulabani

Ahmedabad, Shilaj, India



Writing