chapter two

chapter two

A Chapter by rozet allegretto chronos

 Violet looks around as she makes the horse turn onto a trail. She takes a deep breathe and sighs.
"why can't I just forget the past, and accept that their all gone, and their not coming back?  I can't bring them back, so all I can do is exisist until I can find the one who can hold all the secrets of the alchemists..." she trails off deep in thought. She doesn't even realize the person sitting in the tree above her until it was too late. The man jumped down onto her horse and put a knife to her throat. " your kind was never me t to be, with you shall die the last of the curse!" As he finishes that sentence violet draws out her knife and stabs him in the thigh, trying everything she can to get away. She screams as he cuts her throught. Her scream turns into a gurgle as her horse bucks both violet and the stranger off. Violet hits the ground in what seems like slow motion... Her vision starts to blur but she sees some one kill the man, and then walk over to her shaking his head, " What a shame.... she's so young!" He slowly picks her up and and starts walking to her horse. The last thing she remembers is him blowing on her face.


© 2014 rozet allegretto chronos


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on August 1, 2014
Last Updated on September 11, 2014


Author

 rozet allegretto chronos
rozet allegretto chronos

san mateo, FL



About
Well I enjoy reading and having daydreams, especially of those that I love. I enjoy putting some of my dreams into writing.. more..

Writing