Just Us

Just Us

A Story by Sasha Ann
"

A story in which that is about two people trying to find themselves. A boy with a stern attitude to find answers to whatever problem that he encounters, and a girl with a cloudy mind.

"
     Answer me this, how many problems could you manga to solve in an unlimited time frame, but with no help? It's simple; zero. It would all depend on your emotional strength, your resilience to the truth, and your aptness to the current situation to which point of view you take on it. Variables will occur in any method you try, I've come across many, but one in particular riddled me.

     Her name was Crystal. I never found out her last name, I never bothered to ask. The day we met was probably one that I always wanted to forget. I've already shredded anything to do on that day, but I still seem to have the scraps.

     "Hello! My name is Crystal, I'll be your new classmate!" she smiled triumphantly. Everyone in class merely whispered "hi" in response. I didn't join in their collection of wimpy greetings, all I did was sigh. That idiotic act of excitement made her look foolish, and that smile was appalling to me in the sense she was just another carefree person wanting only the fullest out of life.

     "Crystal, you'll be sitting next to Levi." the math teacher pointed over to the empty desk next to me. Nodding, she skipped over to her seat obediently.
 
     "Hi, I'm Crystal, I'll be sitting next to you." she proudly explained to me, in a rather blunt manner, at lunch. I should had known better to have chosen to eat in the class that day.

     "You already introduced yourself, there's no need to do it again." I sternly replied as I opened my lunch pale, hopping that would give her the message that I wasn't in the mood for a chat.

     "Oh! So you'll remember, great! Cool, you have gummy bears, can I have some?" Crystal leaned over my shoulder to glance at my lunch. I could feel my left eye starting to twitch.

     "If you can sit down, yes, I'll give you all of them." I barked. Oddly enough, she eased her position over me and relaxed in her chair. Hench forth, I tossed her a small bag of gummy bears. She immediately snatched them and ripped the package apart to spill the chewy, multiple colored bears over her desk.

     I didn't notice before how ravenously and eagerly she devoured those gummy bears. How she wasn't carrying a lunch pale, much less a school bag with her. How did I not see it before?

© 2013 Sasha Ann


Author's Note

Sasha Ann
This is only a little bit of what I can do, but it's not that much either, so enjoy and tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought this was an EXCELLENT piece! You have a very skilled mind my friend!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Sasha Ann

10 Years Ago

I'll be sure to continue writing this out when I have the chance. I also look forward for more of yo.. read more
Stanley King

10 Years Ago

WOW! Thank you so, so much it mean's the world to me! Thank you.
Sasha Ann

10 Years Ago

You're welcome! ^_^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 28, 2013
Last Updated on December 28, 2013

Author

Sasha Ann
Sasha Ann

About
Hello, I'm just like anyone else here, a writer. There's nothing especially noteworthy to mention about me, so I suppose I'll just say I like the cold. more..