Trump

Trump

A Poem by Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)
"

I’m in Australia I like him Usa needs him

"
Throats tight
We swallowed
Forgot to breathe

Till

We saw that fist
He will fight to end
To make it good

Again

© 2024 Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Living in the States sounds like hell at the moment. I think both the candidates are quite incompetent, and let's face it, even american left wing is pretty right leaning compared to the rest of the western world.
I have personally noticed that there is a rising trend of a bastardized version of trad values and misogyny among young american men at the moment. I don't have a problem with traditional lifestyle or values but when they're rooted in misogyny and hate, it's problematic. I don't get why people support trump when he is a felon, self proclaimed misogynist and has made utterly bizarre statements during the covid pandemic (like asking doctors to inject sanitizers in patients' veins to cure them). I try to stay away from politics because it's mentally taxing and i haven't met a politician who wasn't a liar but extremists on both sides of the spectrum annoy me. And misogyny and medical misinformation annoys me even more which is why i have never liked trump.

Posted 1 Month Ago


Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

1 Month Ago

Thanks appreciate your views and comments
He is a case study in severe narcissistic personality disorder... no one needs that 'person'. Violence is not the answer however. What is more strange to me, is that support for or against this 'person' has basically stayed the same. No one is on the fence. Even an assassination attempt isn't really swaying anyone's opinion... that's how dug in and hard line most people have become... that's the real problem. Clown face is going to be gone in a couple years one way or another... his supporters will remain however. What will they do? I see a massive wave of mental illness coming for the American population... adding to the already large current problem, and the lack of mental hospitals... in America we just put our insane in prison. Or run them for office if they have enough money and pop support.

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

gutsy write about the world's punk and done well enough
i do not understand your reverence for a self-proclaimed sex assaulting racist wanna be dictator
simply put ... the man is a dik
your definition of 'good again' is insulting
but! this is your right to write what where and how you like ... even when ignorant of fact

i do not condone violence i condemn it
fact is somebody didn't like somebody and made the decision to take action

that fist bump was for the crowd provided by cadet bone spurs

so howz the weather down under?
all our climates suk!

Posted 1 Month Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

1 Month Ago

Are u in usa or uk
The weather is manipulation by govts worldwide geo engineered Chem sprays.. read more
keith

1 Month Ago

that's funny!
i'm in eastern north carolina
75 miles from the atlantic ocean
su.. read more
Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

1 Month Ago

Ok as you said before we all have a right to express opinion lol
Sounds nice there
I believe my brother's words afterwards were, "we just lived through another major world event". I don't know how much we may or may not need him but regardless of political leanings, no one deserves to be shot at like that. I'm sure many people were holding their breath until that moment where he popped up again. He's certainly shown that he's going to stick with the fight, guess now we just have to see how it all plays out.

Posted 1 Month Ago


Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

1 Month Ago

Thanks I appreciate

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
4 Reviews
Added on July 15, 2024
Last Updated on July 15, 2024

Author

Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)
Julie McCarthy (juliespenhere)

Sydney , Australia



About
Amateur old poet well not that old but not a young 20 anymore I live to write I write at least five poems ditties every weekend and a few during week I write quickly it just flows and bu.. more..

Writing