Love Lives Here

Love Lives Here

A Poem by butterfly

In this hemisphere we created I learned to just be. I enjoyed the silence with you, lover. We danced to a melody not heard by another. Always between me and you. We danced to a song without words. Its hard to believe that the floor is empty. He went to another place without me and still in this hemisphere I know love lives here. In the still waiting for the will to come alive in another way for a different day. I loved you babe and its not the right time to say or go about it babe so I will go my way you go yours and if we find ourselves back to that door just know wherever we go in our hemisphere whether far or near love lives here. It circles on in the weather. It lives in-between mountains and rivers creating the cold for sexy shivers. Oh my dear, remember love lives here. He called and said hello and instantly the knowledge was known. I was bound to love you in the warmth and the snow. Between the black and white somewhere in a paradise. In the midst of wrong and right. Suddenly, heartaches fall down like melting snowflakes. Will I kiss lips sensually like before? It won’t feel the way it did when we kissed. Feels like love is destined to be amiss but, I know in the sadness and the madness lives eternal divine bliss. It forms clouds in my sky but inside the spear hits the core and I know once more love lives here.



© 2018 butterfly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on August 27, 2018
Last Updated on August 27, 2018

Author

butterfly
butterfly

CA



About
"Butterflies are the heaven sent kisses of an angel." more..

Writing