You Tasted Like Cheetos

You Tasted Like Cheetos

A Story by Katie Marie

I remember being told to touch you and denying my want to; I tried to convince myself I didn't but then I looked at you. I looked at the way you laughed and how your face was all scrunched up, how every action and every sound told me that whatever you were laughing at was one of the greatest things you'd ever seen.

But then, better than anything else, I remember the way you held my hand, how you caught it as I slid it across your thigh. Your fingers took mine and intertwined, holding me there. No one had ever touched me like that, seeked out to hold my hand instead of reaching for somewhere else. You gripped me, held my fingers between your own; warmed me, and then, our faces moved closer. I saw you look to my lips and I looked to yours, I've never known a kiss to come so slowly but I really do want to know it again. Every time you kissed me, you looked first; you held my hand, looked to my lips and kissed me. Kissed me better than anybody else. You smiled when we'd finish, laugh as though you were nervous and you made me want a kiss more than I ever had. 

You patted your lap for me to sit and laughed it off when I didn't want to. 

But my favourite part, my favourite part was the way we said goodbye. More than once, you kissed me goodbye but didn't leave. You kissed me again, still, you didn't leave. And then, when I thought you finally did, I found you and we kissed again. You held me and you said goodbye, one last time; goodbye until the next party, where we'd hopefully meet like this again. I won't forget the way you smiled, the way you laughed, and the way we said goodbye. How your lips felt, and how your hands sometimes roamed but they mostly just embraced, and I definitely won't forget the way you tasted. 

© 2013 Katie Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very funny, nice description of meeting with after taste.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Added on September 16, 2013
Last Updated on September 16, 2013

Author

Katie Marie
Katie Marie

ACT, ACT, Australia



About
I’m Katie. I hate my name, it sounds like the name of a toothless hillbilly. I’m eighteen. I’m kind of an a*****e because I love too much and care about very little. I honestly have .. more..

Writing