Study Of Human Psychology Part 1. (Social Networks)

Study Of Human Psychology Part 1. (Social Networks)

A Story by Jonathan Bodnar
"

Please don't take this to literally, read it with an open mind, and then throw it away.

"

We have fallen so short from understanding that we don't even notice ones feelings, habits, and tendencies? We are so arrogant to others views and opinions we consider them nonexistent; the existence of opinions in its self should gain our instant respect. As humans we are under certain obligations; these being that of attitude and respect towards our neighbors and strangers that surround us on a daily basis.

Humans find inside themselves a reason and an excuse to everything we do, weather justifying it or trying to make sense of it all, we leave our minds to do the work. But what we don't realize is the power our brains really have upon any decision we make, how fragile and lazy we have become. These thoughts that run inside our heads are only as we created them to be. Your life is only what you make it, or where you allow your brain to take it. To be honest with you I think the thought process has fallen so drastically we let any small thing in our life -that, needless to say, really doesn't matter- screw up our current mind set.

© 2008 Jonathan Bodnar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on March 29, 2008
Last Updated on March 29, 2008

Author

Jonathan Bodnar
Jonathan Bodnar

Aubrey, TX



Writing
one. one.

A Poem by Jonathan Bodnar