No Excuses

No Excuses

A Story by Leo TheSaint
"

As I keep seeing people breaking some world records based on human ability and willingness.. it gives me more desire to keep doing what I do best, and this has been my inner most inspiration.

"
My everyday challenges will never be the same as yours and you'll never understand them even if you try to
 and that I apply the same to most of you out there. One thing I do is to get by on my everyday life and be me and do the best I can without intention of crossing those who feels I'm not fit enough or that I pretend to know. Life has a lot to offer like avenues drown on the maps of your cities, countries or any map that you'll take time to look at it, and there is no place on the maps shows you that you can't get you where you want to go, its your choice and every one of those roads has its challenges to offer and its only your will and desire to face them. 
I've seen so many of these kind of inspiration and many more yet to be seen, and most of those I see its the will and determination, trying hard and harder until it becomes the habit of perfection and life always reward those who keep doing cause the reward is not for others to see and feel but you. 
As I watch Richie a man with no arms on this shot video (link below), how he made his life simpler than most of us, clearly not to prove any one's wrong but only to get by on what he love best and get by on everyday life that we all enjoy living in, in a different ways.
So STOP living life of excuses, life of feeling sorry for other simply because you think you are better than them or you have what it take to be you and they don't. stop being the one to limit those who can or be the road block based on what you don't know or hear from people like you, give a chance and be the one to inspire and contributor. Also remember someone somehow contributed to what you call success, only that one who open that door for you to get in then then do like wise to those who shows desire and will to come in. know that everyone has his challenges of its own kind; stop fooling yourself as everything in your life is good and squared cause someone close to you knows and see your three most struggles; hiding, pretending and exposing.
Talk and share cause that way you'll increase the chances of finding one or more solutions of your inner most challenges from someone who once suffered the same; again don't be that selfish guy who cant share how he over come some of his challenges. Life has the same principle to offer only it differ where you apply. 
Excuse begone. 

© 2013 Leo TheSaint


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on September 14, 2013
Last Updated on September 14, 2013
Tags: Life, success, faith, people

Author

Leo TheSaint
Leo TheSaint

Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania



About
I am who I am Born and raised in one beautiful country called Tanzania as only son in my family, grew up with full of joy and smothered that I end up hating it one point. I grew up with lots of love.. more..

Writing
Boy Meet a girl Boy Meet a girl

A Stage Play by Leo TheSaint