Random

Random

A Poem by James W Dillon
"

bit of everything in this one..whole bunch of metaphors

"

A soliloquy, a footnote. 

I craved infatuation while spotty faced preforming magic tricks with a wet towel and testosterone. Until the nappy eater dowsed the fire bellowing from my bridges. 

On to the third, the most meaningful for the wrong reasons waiting with no ammunition other than witty comebacks and mutual backslaps. Finding a rubber chicken and itchy c**k cream in the same location is puzzling. 

I’ve put my face where no sane man has gone before, no longer can I look at the speech impediment scouse musician again. 

Then a jaeger later I bagged and tagged another wild animal. A longing to throw away the keys to the safari jeep and tranquilise the left of my brain.  But the not knowing and the thoughts of better men, keep me from perusing the girl only a screen and self-doubt are providing barriers, which only fingertips have their brawn to bulldoze into a new experience. 

Then the orange to my blue is you. History beckons raising its cuteness from beyond the brow of grey matter. Does yours still work? Us kids kissing from neck to lower back and beyond, or the look on your face as a deranged aunty held a knife to the roots of your family tree. Innocence protected us, there’s no faith I trust resting my weathered head on the bust of you.

Love or lust? No matter which, what I believe in is us 

© 2014 James W Dillon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on August 15, 2014
Last Updated on August 15, 2014
Tags: random, james, william, dillon, jimbo

Author

James W Dillon
James W Dillon

Ireland



About
Author of "A Sondering Soul" its poetry and I like it. more..

Writing