Thoughts and coffee

Thoughts and coffee

A Screenplay by Jeyanthi
"

Self awareness, mindfulness

"
Take the coffee. Come and sit.
Your mind wandering on what so ever it has been. The routines are ahead and also want to pack the lunch. After hours, sending off the trash. It's thursday rush, so buying fresh. Kids are still on the bed, so yogabasic are in feeds. Taking out the journal and scribbling with yawn, that's the point you are fully awake. I shouldn't have done that yesterday, but being out of control is not new thing anymore. Searching for missing pieces when already can build new with existing ones. Gulping down the cold bitterness.

The sunlight passing the cold breeze, the birds cripping happily and trees standing astoundingly in the blazing heat. The movements of the body expanding the energy flow within. The plants waving for the morning shower. Sipping now and then the deliciously hottness. When it will ever happen?

© 2024 Jeyanthi


Author's Note

Jeyanthi
Just an attempt. I want to write more. Any suggestions and critics🙂

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Practice makes perfect. I have liked it; it makes me smile. Keep writing!

Posted 1 Week Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jeyanthi

5 Days Ago

Thank you 😊...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 30, 2024
Last Updated on October 9, 2024
Tags: Routine, grateful, thoughts, parenting difficulties

Author

Jeyanthi
Jeyanthi

India



About
Writing heals me. If you correct my grammatical mistakes,than I will be thankful for it. It gives some sense to my writings and makes it something readable. The pictures in my writings doesn't own.. more..

Writing
Solitary Solitary

A Poem by Jeyanthi