He says he maynot be lucid to come back.

He says he maynot be lucid to come back.

A Chapter by JessyJacob

He said he doesnt know he is going to keep his promise of finishing up with pleasure
Then i said and it is also fact you never left me and yea whats in your mind everyone knows.

Yea the thought of body sex yea pelple need and i am definitely not missing it as i am getting more of it and also more than it, divine soul soul to touch that only can be felt when the person needs her so much by him, the God.

Anything which are few fantasises
Anything which are few alludes
Anything which are few greedifies
But Truelove in any few divinifies your heart.

I am in true love path with divinity which makes fate under my control as i dont do wrong that dharmic i am, no matter Americans eat meat but how soft and honest they are world is seeing and how hardwork they do with righteousness they help country, Japan is reaching stars better than others.

So believe your good things they never cheat you, your love, honesty and heart.

JJ.




© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

But few are such still cant control their zeal they wage war with those who they think are loving them to make stop thinking totally by alcohol smoke drugs its like kiling them entirely making them.die, so whats your crave for him is to love him or stop him entirely breathing, judge yourself then you know before you lose your ethics then fate will punish for the atrocities you are doing on him, thinking you lust selfishly want to have him. Because the reason being he loves Jessy.




Posted 1 Week Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on September 8, 2024
Last Updated on September 8, 2024


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing