My only hope though 1% it wasnt wavering.

My only hope though 1% it wasnt wavering.

A Chapter by JessyJacob

Everyone knows what it is falling in dirt
But people do fall and say we are dirt.

People use people, thinking no one could do anything to them.
If that is the case first and second world wars could have not ended.
Attrocities would hac continued
But it didnt happen.
People struggled for ilife? Independence and
God was with them.
How much Hitler wanted to dominate and occupy this world, he couldmt and ended his life with deppression and suicide.
People though not having strength stoid against him and fought back.if england had not stopped with their PM order, Hitler would not have returned back to his place.

So how much you are maybe an ant if you stay gogether will win facing humungous creatures.

I would only say time doesnt matter, its your will power that matters no matter how small you are can face the evil when you are doing good
Be with good God will be with you.

Amen!

People think shortcuts, desiring at any cost, forgetting ethics, involving illegal methods, which might hVe been lucrative with no hard work? But do remember they are perishable, with no quality and love.
Love on fair though took time, lost so much in tge battle, even if it is for shorter yime, it had got tge real true love which might be for short duration.

Because without giving you wont get znything
If you keep on taking you end up giving
People stay far to get closer
People who are near have to move far.

If you say you lost time and had put so much effort, the feeling of your success pinnacle only you could enjoy as you have seen it? For all otgers it scares them.

I am fine what i am, if i go for temporary needs it would dump me anyway but i wanted eternal love and i am here habing reached and embraced it by i feel i am undefeateble incredulous pleasure pesce and more over Love of his life. What would anyone want in their life.

People thought they got success in CA but that did that profession fetch you anything. For me i struggled 24 hrs investing books and study did whatever hardwork though missed state rank but was most intelligent to my teachers, and at pinnacle of my career solving most difficult problems in world.
If i would hav thought i am getting old my body losing its plasticity, i would be called a prostitute by few.
No one could dare to say i am s**t till now thats me.

Jessy Jacob,
Signing off being the One
Who stood with dharma though a who czme with me were in bones of evil being controlled by her.





© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on August 30, 2024
Last Updated on August 30, 2024


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing