People say i hav 3 legs..

People say i hav 3 legs..

A Chapter by JessyJacob

People say they hav 3 legs
For them even if we prove that for human only 2 legs they would say or cry, you dont listen to me.
And reg detailed knowledge, such people take short cut and get the pass mark but who study whole book they are state rankers and made state rankers helping in copying in exam.

If they debug the moola mantra they can explain any of the complex sutra of 100+ lines just without reading it,like reading comprehension in CAT or GMAT, they feel learning tallying, say they excelled math, hav they learned engg math with complex theorems in detail?

Throughout in my career i hav been answering unknown question a surprise question without catching thoughts of my teachrrs along with exam questions.

I read whole book for my preparation.

Vastyana kamasutra you didnt ecen understand, and you talk aboit sex and poetry
How many poems did you read and how manywords did you look into thesaurus, and is your style unique??
I created the rules differently of.poertry even when they were already without knowing them

How many erotic novels you read before writing erotics ??

I didnt get reviews because you threaten few to write about for you
I receive the no of reads and it makes their mind pleasant. And you made them stopped reviewing mine

Because you commented about 2016 i am the same from beginning to till , i am not made god i am god being part of god i just showed people the path to reaCh god.

I can think multiple ways as mind is same for everyone and i only think right way and few people dont hav ethics their tummy fills in hurting whom they think they. Love. Eating their brains and time and what not.

Its not chikdish as child is equal to god and god doesnt hurt whom they love.

Stop bullying
Even if you hurt any innocent you will be gone out of this world

Jessy jacob.


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on August 29, 2024
Last Updated on August 29, 2024


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing