On the bed...

On the bed...

A Chapter by JessyJacob

He just approaches on the bed as she sits leaning back. She gets closer to him, touches heart as she unbuttons his white. Shirt. He takes off his shirt smells her hair, as the fragrance of jasmine touches his nose. He lies over, whispering i missed you. He just wants to touch her left breast as he kisses it. He lies over her with blanket covering our bodies.
She just holds his neck as if he was a baby in her hands. He just loves her for hours not knowing the time, as his legs move over her.

The record player keeps on repeating the same song, "life is precious. Hey come on baby love it love it," in old cow boy style rhythm.

Our windows where the wind blews in our old farm house.

Candle waxed out with giving dim ambience in our bed room.

As we are awake whole night chamging spaces, the sun rises making us feel hungry in the early morning to have bed coffee.

She gets up making her hair and making sure he is not cold with winter breeze, she covers his legs with blanket.

- day in everyday daily life, we enjoy our presence making sure we dont miss our touch of love, that keeps our love flame lightening this world.

Jessy Jacob.
.



© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful moments in the darkness of the night

Posted 2 Weeks Ago


JessyJacob

2 Weeks Ago

Hi , glad to see your reply. Tgere was struggle in my life and no other way left for me except missi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
1 Review
Added on August 28, 2024
Last Updated on August 28, 2024


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing