The one is not that ...

The one is not that ...

A Chapter by JessyJacob

The one that goes way is not the thing that perishes
The one that comes is not the thing that is eternal
That is the one What stays is the one that is perennial.
.

Kasturi ranga ranga koneti ranga rangaa.

The one that touches never sticks again

The one that sticks never touches again

It is called the true love

Jessy Jacob

I proudly say what comes from me is his voice and comes from you is not his voice as you highlight your voice, my voice looks copied of him but you dont actually try to control him or his love.
Then see his voice
Free the butterflies not blew them off
Love is not binding it is unbind the love
Lovers select not but made for
See who is our love who loved you unconditional
Then you will realise you criticised them its your father mother sister brotherinlaw and all who cared you including your gully boy college mate, how come his love of 10 yrs looked so strNgery for me it took 3 months to make my x feel i am the best for him and still he loves me..
Be a impression on heart not a burden to hurt it that will always make you ran away and lie or blame back because you dont want to accept what you are.

I said before also krishna had 16000 ladies around him he never loved differently any of them love doesnt have different ways to adore but it has multiple ways to show.

Kindly remain true to you, gopikalu didnt hide krishna from radha and radha didnt stop gopikas no body dare to as they know he is everyones and what makes his own is his ownself itself.

How much time it takes to be loved by is not the same time to be hated by one. Just a blink of second vanishes the life perishing it. Please dont force someone it never be yours. How much you hold something in your control it tries to withhold you.

- Jessy Jacob.




© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Athikithey inkathakadhu..
Once sticks never sticks again as it is sticked already.

Posted 3 Weeks Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
1 Review
Added on August 26, 2024
Last Updated on August 26, 2024


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing