My life ...

My life ...

A Chapter by JessyJacob

When i was born, my.parents were little upset why a girl has born shojld have been boy. But my grand fdther was so happy that girl frifnd has born for him, just teasing my grand moher.

But i made my parents proud working sonhard getting a good status in society


When i went to school, i was bad at studies till 7 th clads, so my mom was sad that i am not studying well so i did put dfgort in studies after 6th class and got grades.


When i was in teens my relatives got matches for mr thinking i should get married but my dad supported me that i should syudu more.

When i was in college my parents were proud tgat i woyld get good job but i couldnt get job till 5 years after my graduation. So they were angry and upset.
But i never lost hope in finding job and postponed wedcing and tried for MS in usa.

To my surprise i got good job and started earning. I thought its time for wedding but was not getting matches, so i was crying praying god
But after seriousvtrixl my x husband was interested in me and we got martied. Evetyone was happy

Byt i was not happy as the first month after wedding he coild say i dint need you i will give divorce if joy dont behave. So i was scared

After 3 months i got conceived and was happy that i was pregnant.
But the behabiour of my husbznd was not great. So my son xlso git worried of us when he was born.

Then i hot yo try make my husband love me i started loving him. To my surprise he was giving love but i met another perxon in my.life where he was missing me alot i was like not knoding what to do. He coildnt stay away from me. Maybe the culture in usa made me strong to move on for him sith my don with me

There also my x hysband cheated me took away my son do tzctically but it happened in a goood way for somehow.

Then this man didnt stand with me but was loving me so gracefully. He couldnt marty me for the reasons.
Still my life strugglibg and what in my head of fate i dont know, but he says i am with you.

This 45 yrs passed taking care of otgers what helped me in my joyful was my grand parents, education, job son and him parhially with his love and my beloved mother goddess always with me makibg me to move ahead.

So till my death how i am going to live is bigggest question in my head, as this l8fe killibg me cooking for myself and living myself as i am from family i need my family, i love my husband kids inlaws. To the besg i love to cook for them and take care of them.

Lets us what god's decision.

Jessy jacob.


© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on August 25, 2024
Last Updated on August 25, 2024


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing