I keep on ...

I keep on ...

A Chapter by JessyJacob

It was his birthday. She making him to wakeup by making his hair, touchibg his chin kissing his lips. He slowly rolls on hey where is my birthday gift. You lok gorgeous in this saree, She says i will not give until you finish your shower. She knows him very well he doesnt listen and gets his things done first and his kids does same too, but she is also not easy but adamant and demanding few things.

He goes into bathroom and calls her to get his clothes and towel.

She keeps ready his gift, slowly tying his towel and making his wet hair comes out from shower, to his surprise he couldnt guess what she is going to give him, tatattadoin, here go your gift she gives him 3 boxes. He opens each of them, ohh mann what you got for me, i know i am the luckiest husband on this earth, to haVe you as my wife. She gives him maujim shades, rolex watch, t shirt with mustard yellow cap and mac pro.

Hey come and get ready we are getting late, calls him and their 3 kids, all wore lungi and herself and daughter in traditional attire, shirt goes to church, where she already made arrangement to give to poor, food, mobile-house, blanket, and day grocery, new pair of clothes for 25 people, she spent 50000rs for this as he asks her funnnily i need 50000 rs please give.

Then in the night she makes dinnner for everyone, chicken biryani, pork ribs, dosa puttu, fish curry and his fav drink vodka for him.




© 2024 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You write so visually of what appears to be a happy day, Jessy.
Plus, your generosity to those around you shows a heart full of sharing.
Hope you enjoy today's calm and its thoughts to come.

Posted 4 Days Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 23, 2024
Last Updated on August 23, 2024


Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing