Dharm Adharm

Dharm Adharm

A Story by JessyJacob

wife and husband fight and then get together in evening this is common in any family, as they fight it is not adharm.
Something small mistake is not s big thing, to pi point in daily life that is dharm and adharm. 
If you have done dharm then it protects you, if you have done adharm then it ruins you,
if you a small fight is adharm then it should spoil the mood as it is adharm, but unexpectedly both get together in evening, yea if they dont get together in evening yes the intention in the morning fight is somehtign bad which will make them separate even in the evening. As the morning fight intention is not so bad so they love each other in evening.
We should not see Dharm and adharm in this minute scale. Please restrict your dharm to dharma artha kama moksha only, follow good rules and get good benefits, dont spoil childeren in that abyss, just for abyss, the pleasure which you didnt get with anyone you were with, finally you are capturing some one's place, you cant do something wrong.  

© 2023 JessyJacob


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

We jump with the paulvolt high to avoid stick of adharma. But somehow we jump on it breaking our bones.

Posted 11 Months Ago


JessyJacob

11 Months Ago

It’s not innocence to do it’s cunning ness and result of it.
Daily duty of who one is and to know this is lost in western culture. To pursue Sannyasa Kuticaka, Bahudaka, Parivrajakacarya and paramahamsa. So true if you are in your place you can't do something wrong.

Posted 1 Year Ago


JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

i agree with you 100%, so true dear.
JessyJacob

1 Year Ago

But we perform our duties with true heart no where we are getting defeated, always there is hope to .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 4, 2023
Last Updated on March 4, 2023

Author

JessyJacob
JessyJacob

About
A dressed up bride waiting for her man in wedded dress but world will see where that when that wedding happens as she doesn’t know for herself too so she married gets married every day in temple.. more..

Writing