Infinite

Infinite

A Chapter by Jenny

I wish I was full of infinite energy that would keep me running and never stop.


                   Every time I get hurt, I want to run and never stop. I want to feel the wind hitting me and also pulling me. But my energy drains and my speed falls. I stop. I wish no one was watching and waiting. I wish I didn’t have to answer. I wish nobody cared. I wish there was no limit. I wish life was boundless. I wish I was not indoors. I wish I was out there, LIVING. I wish I could watch the stars and talk myself into sleep every night. I wish I could let the wind hug me and FREE me.

                  

                   I wish I didn’t have to come home to see the girl in the mirror and wish that I saw something different in her eyes. There’s no story in her eyes, but there’s a life waiting for her �" to be experienced. She wants to see something she never saw. But she knows what it is. Her heart races with the dreams that never cease. She sleeps to dream and wakes up to realize that it’s only a dream.



© 2011 Jenny


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

Jenny
Jenny

About
Hi..!! I am Jenny. I am your jobless neighbor living in dreams filled with fantasies and waiting for miracles to happen. However untrue this might sound, I also work hard sometimes. I am my biggest fa.. more..

Writing