2 parts to one story

2 parts to one story

A Story by jlbbnn83
"

I did part one & my friend told me to do it from the other perspective.

"

A Twist In The Tale

 

As he drags his heavy feet through the forest, he feels someone watching him. Were the trees alive? Will their arms try to catch him? They wave and swoop as he passes, so he ducks and dodges until they wave no more and then a ray of light blisters his eyes from above.

He had arrived in a clearing and suddenly felt his feet lift from beneath him as he remained in the spotlight.

As he flies high, he bumps his head & falls asleep.

When he wakes up he is surrounded by small people looking at him. They had tied him up. He wriggled but he couldn’t break free.

After what seemed like ages, they let him go. As he started his descent onto a pile of leaves, his limbs flapped as he flies down & lands with a sense of grace.

He stood up, regained his legs and looked around him. Then suddenly he hears a voice “Bouncer! Bouncer! Where are you boy?” He turns around and sees Jake.

“There you are. Where did you run off to? Come on boy, lets’ get out of this storm”

As Jake leads him away, he looks back and wonders “what just happened?

 

The Strange People And That Awful Noise

 

The ship was swaying from side to side. The wind was howling outside. No one wanted to be aboard the ship but Commander Buzzle was insistent that we completed our task before heading back home. Our task:

“Obtain DNA From An Earthly Creature”

Easy enough we thought. We get hold of those strange humans all the time. Some even wait for us coming, so a creature should be no hassle.

A few moments later we spotted a potential target running through trees. The ship stopped, shone its light and beamed him up. He was moving about so much that he bumped his head and passed out. We lifted this lifeless creature onto the table and went to secure it when we noticed it had a rope already attached so we just used that.

As we took the pictures and DNA required, it awoke. It wriggled and struggled and then started making this strange, awful and loud noise, which only echoed off the shiny rim of the ship. We were all getting a sore head. We tried to talk to it, but we couldn’t understand a word it was saying. We couldn’t take it any more so we released it, opened the door, switched on the beam and gave it a helping push off the ship and it landed softly back on Earth.

Once it had gone and the door was closed, we said “Commander Buzzle, we must have landed on a foreign planet, either that or those strange humans are weirder than we thought.

 

© 2011 jlbbnn83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on July 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 3, 2011

Author

jlbbnn83
jlbbnn83

United Kingdom



About
i'm 28. i started writing 1 1/2 yrs ago & have published one book of short stories & poems, nearly finished work for a second book, and am nearly finished my first & only play (haha, it's been hard). .. more..

Writing
Lost! Lost!

A Story by jlbbnn83