Hard-Headed Masami

Hard-Headed Masami

A Story by jasmineisasianx
"

Will Masami ever listen?

"

 

March 11, 2009
                Hard-Headed Masami    By: Jasmine Montebon
 
Once upon a time there was a girl named Masami. She lived in a beautiful castle, and enjoyed the life of being a Queens’s daughter. Her mother was queen of England, and Masami was quite proud of being the daughter of such high royalty. But there were always problems around the castle. It was either being kidnapped by some crazy mad person, or not being aloud out to play.
                Masami couldn’t go to a regular school. She attended Landsville Academy for the riches. At least Masami wasn’t alone in that school. She had four best friends that didn’t look at her with disgust like all the other kids did. Their names were Gladys, Sam, Christian, and Luis. They’d always cheer her up every time her mother yelled at her for sneaking out, since it was always there fault. Masami couldn’t stand it anymore! She wanted to go out, and to see places she never seen before. So one day she couldn’t stand it she ran away from home. No one knew where she went, or why she left. When one of her maids didn’t find her in her bedroom, or anywhere in the castle, she reported immediately to the queen.
                “What do you mean MISSING?” The queen’s face got red, and she started screaming louder, and louder. “Call the guards, and start searching for her.” The maid kneeled back up, and ran to the door. By the time the maid got the guards searching for her, Masami already made her way up to the nearest woods. She took out her blanket from the travel bag she brought with her before she escaped the castle, and rested it on the ground. Then Masami drowned into her thoughts, and feel asleep.
                Back at town there were gossips everywhere! “The princess ran away?” The queen wasn’t just angry with the thought that everyone was gossiping, but she was also worried. She warned her daughter, Masami, that there were people out there who were against the queen and would do anything to kill her daughter. But every time the queen would discuss this, Masami would always interrupt with her, and deny it. All Masami wanted to do was hang out with her friends, and become a teen. As the queen got frustrated every minute, she decided to go out and look for daughter herself. When evil bad people founded out that the queen’s daughter was missing, they started looking for her. By a lucky chance they did find her. She was lying down in the forest nearby that no one ever looked. She was sleeping soundly, and looked like an angel. One of the bad guys was a guy named David. He wasn’t that much older from her, and he felt wrong about kidnapping her. He decided that when the other bad guys were getting ready for the plan, he would run to the woods, and take her himself, and that’s what he did.
                David ran to the woods, and tapped Masami’s shoulder. “Masami, wake up.” David thought she would never wake up since it took her about 5 minutes to say “what do you want?” He thought for a moment about what to say, and then he spoken. “I’m here to save you from evil people that are about to take you away from England, and hurt you.” Masami stood up quickly, and stared at David.
“Do I know you?” She said trying to hold back her tears. She forgot she ran away from home.
“No, not really, but I’ll explain later, come with me,” said David trying to convince Masami to hurry up because ‘they’ were coming.
“No! I’m going home!”
“Home where? Every ones looking for you, your mother left hours ago from England looking for you. Now it’s either you come with me, or evil guys are going to take you away.” David gave Masami that tone where you listen, or obviously get the opposite what you don’t want, getting kidnapped. “Now are you coming?”
“I guess,” said Masami looking at David who was quite cute, and started walking. It’s been minutes till David showed Masami a house that looked old, and scary.
“It’s kind of small, but it’s safe.” Masami thought twice before she walked in, but she also thought about how her mother told her about evil guys out there that would hurt her. She thought that David wasn’t bad and walked in. There was one big couch, and a table.
“Whose house is this?” Masami said looking around.
“It’s mine, well my fathers, but he passed away.”
“Oh, so are you going to explain what’s happening? Or am I going to walk out and go home?” Masami started walking towards the door now, till David stopped her from touching the doorknob.
“You’re not leaving.”
“Why not? I don’t even know you!”
“Well, I’m not letting the queen’s daughter go out there while evil people are looking for her!”
“Who are the evil people, and how do you know?”
“Well, okay. I’m one of those evil people, till I saw your face lying down in the forest. I couldn’t think about hurting you.” Masami thought a minute before she said something.
“You’re one of the bad guys?” Masami wasn’t speaking normal anymore; she started running to the door. David ran to the door too, and stopped her in time.
“At least let me walk you home.”
“Okay!”
                So now they were walking towards the castle, till they were spotted by the other bad guys. “DAVID,” they called, but David ignored them and grabbed Masami’s hand and started running. Masami started freaking out, and stopped running.
“What are you doing!? Keep running!” said David grabbing her wrist, and they were running again. Masami couldn’t run any more, but David helped her as she started slowing down. They were getting closer to the castle, and they can see the queen.
                “There you are! I’ve been searching for you! We’re going to have a talk inside, and who are you young man?” The queen spoke those words as if David was going to get executed.
“I’m David.”
“Mom, it’s okay. He saved me from evil men trying to kidnap me.”
“Well then come inside boy, were going to have a talk.”
David and Masami looked at each other and knew they were in trouble. But they smiled at each other, and were still holding hands from running. Masami released, and said “Oh.”
“Its fine,” David said blushing. T he queen sat down, and pointed to the chairs around her.
“Now Masami, what is wrong with you? I told you not to run away because people are after you! You’re not safe without protection of guards. I know you were mad with me, but don’t go running off again! Now how did you find her, David?”
“I found her lying down in the woods, I was back there trying to clear my mind.” David nodded at Masami, and she spoken.
“Without him, I would’ve got hurt. Thank you.”
“No problem,” David smiled.
                As they continued speaking, it got late. David was escorted to the door, and was given an honorable gift. Before he left, Masami stopped him. “Thanks for saving me, or helping me.”
“No problem, see you around.”
“Are you kidding?” Masami said that sarcastically because she knew she couldn’t see him again. So she ran up to David and hugged him.
“Masami,” David said looking shocked. “Can I kiss you?”
Masami dropped her hands, and they kissed.
 
                           Happily Ever after :)
 

© 2009 jasmineisasianx


Author's Note

jasmineisasianx
I put this up here because i had to write a fairytale for my 8th grade lierauture class..enjoy :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

funny. random names here and there. Kiss at the end very childish, but sweet.
I like when david had to pause & think about what to say. funny.

Posted 15 Years Ago


it so good it sounds like it came straight out of a book!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 26, 2009

Author

jasmineisasianx
jasmineisasianx

Brotherly Love/Ghetto Fishtown, PA



About
I'm Jasmine, and i'm going to make this simple enough so its not like myspace. I'm 13 years old, and i have a lot dreams. I want to become a writer, and a surgeon. Big right? I love writing, and exper.. more..

Writing