1. Get up  2. Survive  3. Go back to bed

1. Get up 2. Survive 3. Go back to bed

A Chapter by Jade (insanity)

I peaked out the window, as I saw Landon stepping outside. The man looked down at him. He looked angry.

 

I could hear their muffled voices but couldn't make out what they were saying, that was until the man reared back at Landon, then hit him square in the nose. Landon fell, passed out. That was when I noticed the mask the man had on. He met my gaze with familiar silver eyes.

 

He smiled, took off the mask and I let out a scream. He knew who I was, just as well as I knew him. He opened Landon's door, then I heard his footsteps approaching the bedroom door. Three soft taps, I yelped.

 

"Alice? Is that little Alice?" I heard him mutter. "How are you doing honey? I remember that day. Do you? You were just so young."

 

"You killed them! Raped and killed my mother and sister! You attempted to kill me! You only got to the raping though. Do you know what it does to someone that age?"

 

The man on the other side of the door chuckled darkly. My body began to quiver as I heard him picking at the lock. I ran to window, tore it open, and climbed out. I ran to Landon and shook him awake. He pulled me down him when he saw my tears and held me while I cried.

 

The man poked his head out the window and smiled evilly at me. "Landon!" I screamed as he shut the window and opened the front door. Landon stood, still holding me. "Run to my car! Go!" Landon ran after me, with the man right behind him. We jumped into his car and he started it.

 

The man ran to my side and tore the door open. Landon put the car in reverse and stomped the gas, the car flew back into the road and he jerked it into drive and took off. I shut my door and buckled up.

 

"Honey, are you okay?"

 

I shook my head. "What's wrong?"

 

"He killed them, Landon. He wanted me. And my leg hurts." I rested my hand on the cuts and stroked them very lightly. My fingers traced the bruises and I cringed as the slightest pressure hurt.

 

"Alice, do you want me to take you home?"

 

"No. He knows where I live. I can't go home. He'll find me." I shivered, feeling it down my frost bitten spine.

 

"Come here." Landon held his arm out, and I leaned into his arm. He held me to his side and drove. I didn't know where, and niether did he. But at that moment, I didn't care.

 

I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the rain beating on the roof of the car. Landon played with my hair and I slowly drifted in and out of sleep.

 

"Alice," Landon muttered in my ear. I looked up at him.

 

"What would you do if I said I would take you up on that offer?" He smiled.

 

"What offer?" I looked at, a little confused.

 

"With you on top?" He laughed. "Seriously?" I asked, disbelievingly.

 

"No, gosh." He laughed harder. I glared. "Don't do that to me."

 

Landon stopped at a gas station and filled up the car. I sat there, thinking about my mother, when my phone rang.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hello, Alice."

 

"Daddy?"

 

"Yes. We want you home." He sounded...angry.

 

"I can't come home." I flipped the phone shut and turned it off. Landon got back in and cranked the car.

 

"Let's go to the park, Landon."

 

He smiled and drove to the park. I got out, so did he. "So, why'd you want to come here?"

 

I shrugged and sat on one of the swings. Landon came up behind me and started pushing me.

 

I laughed as he pulled me back against him and kissed my neck. "Landon, I thought you didn't roll down the BFF lane?"

 

He whispered against my skin, "I'll make an exception just this once." He kisses up my neck and jaw to the corner of my lips and that's when I jumped off the swing and laughed.

 

"Alice, you're so mean to me." I laughed and shook my head as he advanced towards me. I ran around the little kid's playset and he caught me around the waist. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

 

The kiss was tender at first, but neither of us liked it that way. Landon crushed my body to his and I tangled my hands in his hair. We kissed like that for a minute and I pulled away to catch my breath.

 

"Just like I imagined...if not better." Landon kissed my neck and hugged me.

 

"Landon, I'm ready to go."

 

Landon nodded and we went back to his car.



© 2010 Jade (insanity)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
(:
Well, I thought they would like, go to the cops or something.
But, it's good. I would like to know how Landon knew that guy and why he opened the door to him if he was masked:]

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 14, 2010
Last Updated on May 16, 2010


Author

Jade (insanity)
Jade (insanity)

You're beautiful. It's society that's fucked.



About
Be a girl with a mind, A b***h with an attitude, And a lady with class. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. If you can't do anything about it, laugh like hell. I like to cuddle. Smar.. more..

Writing