Fantasy: So much better than this hell

Fantasy: So much better than this hell

A Chapter by Jade (insanity)

I woke up, Landon's arms encircled my body in a warm embrace. I nudged him lightly and rubbed my eyes. "Hm??" He muttered grumpily.

 

"Let me up. I'm going to make some coffee." Landon grunted and rolled over, his arms sliding down to my hips before he really let go. I smiled and stood up. My body felt stiff and broken. I limped into the kitchen and started making coffee when a group of guys started knocking on the door.

 

I opened the door and looked at the guys. One had a six pack of beer and the other had liquor. "Hey, LeLe. Is Landon home?" Mikey, the one that was my friend too, muttered in his deep, scratchy voice.

 

"Um, he's sleeping."

 

"Oooh!" the other three boomed in a chorus. I glared frostily at them. They smiled at me. "May we come in, Sexy?" one of them muttered, resting his hand on my bicep. "Do you know Landon?" I inquired. His eyes narrowed slightly. "Of course, baby." His hand slid down to my breast, paused, then proceeded down my torso, to my hips.

 

"Get your hand off me before I hurt you." He smiled at me and stepped closer. I could feel his body eat radiating from him. I pushed against his chest and the other guys shuffled past us, while he pressed himself closer. I could feel every fold of his body against mine. His arm encircled around my waist.

 

"Let me go!" I yelled. The guy pressed his lips to mine. I shoved against his chest. He pulled me impossibly closer.

 

This is what my mother first felt. Helpless. Out of control. Tortured. Weak... I thought. A tear fell down my face. I closed my eyes.

 

Suddenly, the guys arms were gone and replaced my very familiar ones. "Alice, are you okay?" Landon whispered in my ear. I nodded. He wiped away the tear that had escaped and walked me over to the couch.

 

"Guys leave her alone," Landon said angrily.

 

"Hey, Landon. Want to get drunk with us??" One of the quieter one's asked.

 

"Can't. I'm watching Alice." I glared at him and he winked. I smiles, looked down, and bit my lip.

 

"Oh, okay. The little teenybopper need a baby sitter now?" I stood up and glared down at him. Mikey laughed. "Hell boy, you did it now," Mikey giggled.

 

"Whoa, chicka. I'm sorry. Ddin't mean to hit a soft spot." He held his hands up in surrender and I went to the kitchen and poured my coffee. Landon came in there and lifted me up on the counter. I smiled as he finished making my coffee.

 

"Landon, you're my bestie." I smiled and hugged him. He rested his head on my chest, standing between my knees with my inner thighs at his waist.  He smiled and leaned toward me. I leaned forward, toward him.

 

"Hey, Landon. Whoa, am I interupting something here, guys?" Mikey smiled and leaned against the wall. I bit my lip and Landon stepped away from me.  Damn it, I thought. Landon looked over at me and smiled. "You said it out loud, honey." I giggled and bit my lip. He smiled wider.

 

"Landon, we are gonna head out. We just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out but I can see you're too busy." Mikey winked and I listened for the door to close before I looked at Landon. Landon met my gaze and lifted me off the counter. I sipped my coffee.

 

"How many girls have you..done...it with?" I bit my lip and looked at him. He laughed softly and shrugged. "I was drunk most of the time. I don't really know, you know?"

 

"But...nevermind." Landon shurgged at my cryptic words. I smiled and went and sat beside his wolfie. I scratched his head and he bent it into my hand. "Damn, he hates everyone else." Landon laughed.

 

I nodded. I pulled my hand away and the wolf opened one eye and glared at me. He whined softly and pounced on my lap. I yelped in pain as his nails and back legs landed on my hurt leg.

 

Landon liften him off me and put him in his cage. "Stay. I told you not to do that to people, now be good." Landon closed the cage door and locked it. He came over and sat beside me. I smiled at him.

 

"So...what'cha doing?" He nudged me and I nudged back.

 

I laughed and there was a knock on the door. A man of which I had never seen before. Landon looked over at me and muttered, "Go to my room and lock the door, okay?" I nodded and went back there.



© 2010 Jade (insanity)


Author's Note

Jade (insanity)
Chapter 3!! :] please tell me any grammar problems and what'cha think!! :]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
(:
"I could feel his body eat radiating from him." It's supposed to be heat, right?
But, it was great. The ending is a cliff hanger! Write moreeee!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 12, 2010
Last Updated on May 12, 2010


Author

Jade (insanity)
Jade (insanity)

You're beautiful. It's society that's fucked.



About
Be a girl with a mind, A b***h with an attitude, And a lady with class. I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. If you can't do anything about it, laugh like hell. I like to cuddle. Smar.. more..

Writing