Love doesn't need to be heard

Love doesn't need to be heard

A Story by Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

   RED. BLUE. GREEN .WHITE......RED. BLUE. GREEN. WHITE... my eyes slowly opened to reveal the strobe lights shining me inthe face with bright neon colors. ughhh it was time to wake up.

  I threw the covers off me and sat up in bed, staring at the wall in front of me, and watching the lights to my alarm clock go off. I clicked the button beside my on my dresser that stoped the light show and ashured me that today wasn't the day I always wonder would come. Today, just like yesterday and everyother day of my life before, i was still deaf. Though today was different, today I was starting school at Chaplin Leroy High School in Durham, United Kingdom. I moved here a week ago and if everyone wasn't starting school along with me, I would never had agreed to move into this town.

   My mum lives here along with my steploser,Frankie, and my dad lives in South Carolina ,Virginia with my stepmum ,Racheal. I consider my stepmum and dad my real family and my mum and Frankie, my loser foster family. This year I was being forced to move in with loser foster family. New school, new country, new family, new house, and even new parents. What a great school year to look forward to!

   So hoped out of bed, glad my stepmum's idea of a alarm clock that flashes lights instead of sound worked. The carpet under my feet was soft and when I got up take a shower I noticed the house next to ours had a room right outside of mine, and a window was open showing me a kitty about to step right out of the window! I threw my window open, and started to bang my hands against my window seal, trying to do something to distract the cat from it's intrest of the ground. The white kitty glanced at me but continued to inch forward towards it's death.

   I decided this cat was gonna jump no matter what I did but I could still catch it to make sure it didn't get hurt. So I sprinted out of my little room, down the stairs, and out the door wearing only my DanceGavinDance band shirt and bright red basketball shorts. No shoes and even a bird would say my hair was to nappy for it to be a birds nest, but I had to save this kitty. So I started rubbing my thumb against my middle finger, making the cat think I had food. I was hoping I could catch it and save it from comiting suicide.

   The cat was slowly coming closer and I started to think I wouldn't catch the kitty in time, so I started climbing the tree closest to the window where the cat was. It was a sturdy evergreen and it had spider webs in all the holes I had to put my hands and feet in.

   The kitty was coming closer and when she was just within armswith, I snatched her up and started petting her to calm mainly myself. I looked down to the ground and noticed my mum standing at the base of the tree, yelling her head off. This made me laugh because she clearly wasn't used to the fact that I was deaf so I couldn't hear a word she was hollaring.

   I climbed down the tree while cradling the kitty in my left arm. Once I was on the ground I simply stared at my mom until the anger and confusion in her eyes was replaced by embaresment. I signed 'mum, I was just saving this kitty. It was about to jump out of that window over there.' She looked down at the cat in myarms for a while then back to me, then back to the cat before slowly signing 'It's old man Wilocoast's cat. He's our neighbor'. Just as she finished signing 'neighbor' a little girl came bursting out of the house where the kitty was about to jump out of.

 

WILL ONLY BE FINISHED IF I GET AT LEAST 4 REVIEWS:D

                   -with lots of ninja love

       AnnabellAccident<3

                  (Brookie U-da)

© 2011 Papercuts.Hate.You.Too


Author's Note

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Should I make this a book? if so give me idea's please and tell me if you want to be in the story and or book, too!:D
with lots of love,
-Brookie U-da<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gay story n who am I in it yo half a year ago we was stupid!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm pretty positive half a year ago I WASS STILL THIS AWESOME!!!!:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


That little brat really hurt my nail at the fieldhockey game!>:(
IT HURTS SO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! FFFFMMMMLLLLL

GET OUT! I LIVE HERE! I KNOW..............(leaves)

Posted 13 Years Ago


lOL

Posted 13 Years Ago


it six???-.- that makes no sence!
and its ROCK-SOME!!!!
i see you got your figure back!...or dolly parten's!XD
-with NO ninja love
Brookie U-da

Posted 13 Years Ago


No dnt make it a book it six lol jk idk

Lol

I just remembered I hate childhood teehee lol

- yo sista hehe

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well, there isn't much here, but what you do have is well-written and shows promise.

Posted 14 Years Ago


HAHHAHAH IM IN IT:D YAY!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on January 30, 2011

Author

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

Somewhere.over.the.rainbow, VA



About
SHOUT OUT TO MY TOTAL B DOUBLE F: ARYEL A.K.A LEY-LEY! SHE ROCKSSSSS HEY BP!!YOUR SPILLINS GOT THE FISHES ILLIN!>: ) READ THIS BOOK! http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Ley_Ley/4.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Regrets Regrets

A Poem by Tate Morgan