The Detectives

The Detectives

A Chapter by Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

"LEYLIA!!GET UP!!" I heard some one yell and (out of habbit) I tensed up and waited for what never came."What are you doing?Get up,Leylia!!" yelled the same person.I opened my eyes and Shaunee was standing beside Erin who was on the phone."Tell everyone to calm down.We found her." she said before closing the phone and sliping it in her purse."Every ones looking for me?" I said,sudently realizing that I could at least whisper."Your voice is beter" Erin said,not as mad as her twin."Yes.A few minutes after you left we went looking for you.Do you have any idea what time it is?" Shaunee said, but befroe I could ask she yelled again."It is 2:45 in the morning.Thats like...9:45 in vampire time.That means you've been sleeping for almost two days!!!TWO DAYS,Leylia!!!!!!!" she said.MY GOD,I'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR TWO DAYS!!!!!!! I've never sleep for more than five hours."Well now that you found me.what do you want?" I asked her, still veary tired."WE WANT YOU TO GET UP!!!!!" Shaunee yelled making me jump."Louder,Shaunne.I don't think they heard you in china!!!" I said making Erin giggle and almost making her twin do the same."Come on.We got to get you to Neferet."Erin said grabing my wrist and walking out the door.She took me down another hallway and then once I noticed that we were in front of the libary I stoped were I was,almost making Erin fall."I'm not going in there!!!Are you crazy!?!" I yelled,pulling her arm every time she pulled mine."That's where Neferet and the detective are." she said,still pulling on me again."Then tell them to come to me!!" I said before she let go of my hand and walked in.When she came back out two guys came out with her,including Neferet."Are you the person who found the body?" the taller detective asked."Yes" I said taking control of my emotions."When you found the body,what did you do?" asked the shorter one."I screamed bloody murder and froze there.Then professor Night came from behind me and grabed me.I freaked out because I had no way to know if he was the killer or not.Wheather he was trying to comfort me or just shut me up,I don't know.I saw him in there before dinner,too." and as I said this the shorter one wrote a couple things down on his note pad."Do you mind giving your finger prints,ma'am?" the taller one asked.I was about to agree,but Neferet's sudden interuption stoped me."Detectives,is this necessery?" she asked."I don't mind.I trust them." I said holding my hand out."Actually,your gonna have to come down the the station to do finger prints." the shorter one said."Nonsense.I need a peice of paper and a pencil." I said looking between the detectives.After they had given me them things,I broke the pencil in half and pulled out all the led.Then I took the paper and set it on the floor,placing the led on top of it."Erin,use your heel to brake that up." I said pointing to the led.She looked at me oddly and then steped on it until it was in little pieces.Then I pressed my fingers in the led and siad "Here's where two years of NCIS pays off." I said grabing the tall ones note pad and copying my finger print on the next page."Anything else you need,just tell me!!" I said, picking up the piece of paper and throwing it away."Well,thank you and good day." the short one said before turning to Neferet."We do need to talk to Mr.Night." he said and she lead him down a hallway to where I guess must be the class rooms."What do I do now?" I asked bored."Well, I'll go find out where your room is and who your mentor is.I bet your hungry so,you and Shaunee can go eat and I'll meet you there." Erin said,then turned and walked back the way we came.Shaunne lead me down the other side of the hallway and into the building that held the girls rooms.

 

It's late,2:52 A.M., so im gonna go to bed!!!

Luv,Leylia:)

 



© 2009 Papercuts.Hate.You.Too


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

great chapter i love the makeshift ink for her finger print :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 27, 2009
Last Updated on August 30, 2009


Author

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

Somewhere.over.the.rainbow, VA



About
SHOUT OUT TO MY TOTAL B DOUBLE F: ARYEL A.K.A LEY-LEY! SHE ROCKSSSSS HEY BP!!YOUR SPILLINS GOT THE FISHES ILLIN!>: ) READ THIS BOOK! http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Ley_Ley/4.. more..

Writing