I HAD to get marked

I HAD to get marked

A Chapter by Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

"Leylia, before we walk in there, I'm supposed to have already marked you so I need to before we go in" he said grasping my hand firmly, but soothingly. "Will it hurt?Am I gonna pass out?" he released my hand and opened the car door to grab some thing out of the cup holder and then turn back to me.He handed the bottle of Tylonal and I tryed to open it but I relized it had a child-lock on it, so I handed it back to Lafon for him to open it.He smiled and opened the little bottle with in seconds and handed it back to me.I tossed two of the little pills in my mouth and swallowed quickly before the taste of the medicine could touch my tounge."Um...let me put Kitten up so she doesn't have a heart attack.Did you know that 62% of bunnies die from heark attacks and that its really easy for them to get scared?" I said puting Kitten in the bag still straped around Lafon. then I walked over to stand in front of him still babiling on about a bunnie I saw die when it ran away and in to the city."and as soon as it saw all those people it just fell over, like its spine had turned into pudding." I finished looking up to see him smiling at me.I felt a jolt go through my body seeing him so smug and smiled in return.Then his smile faded and I relized I was waiting to be zapped like science exsperiment."Okay, so close your eyes and focus on some thing like...Kitten or...how many bunnies die from heart attacks...or why you suddently laugh at me out of no where." he said and I knew he was smiling."Your mark" I said diciding to focus on that."Your mark is what makes me laugh.It looks like a crown, like a prinssess crown" I said even making him laugh.It felt like a long time of standing there and waiting for the horrable pain to come.After a while I felt it, the pain that was so horrid I felt like I couldn't move any part of my body(that Tylonal didn't even help).I stagerd forward and he caught me before I could break anything.Then I passed out leaning into a wide eyed Lafon. 



© 2009 Papercuts.Hate.You.Too


Author's Note

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
do you think Lafon and Leylia sould go out (date) or do you think they should just meet and then never see each other avian in there entire lives? Pick and tell me in your review!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It would be cool if they date. Might be awesome.
This chapter was a little to short, I liked it, but the details were lacking. It was good but could use some more details and stuff like that.

Posted 14 Years Ago


hm... I love this. But I do feel like the story is a bit rushed. Great job tho Xd

Posted 15 Years Ago


totally love it can't wait to read more i love the whole bunny named kittens thing :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 17, 2009
Last Updated on August 18, 2009


Author

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

Somewhere.over.the.rainbow, VA



About
SHOUT OUT TO MY TOTAL B DOUBLE F: ARYEL A.K.A LEY-LEY! SHE ROCKSSSSS HEY BP!!YOUR SPILLINS GOT THE FISHES ILLIN!>: ) READ THIS BOOK! http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Ley_Ley/4.. more..

Writing