chapter one

chapter one

A Chapter by Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

                   Chapter one

"Brooke, come back to earth"Leylia said as she bit into the apple she stole from Ron."Very lady like, Leylia"Ron said before shaking his brown hair out of his face."I was just thinking of what were gonna do this summer" I said picking at the sorry escuse for food that was on my plate."Maybe we could go to Bush Gardens or the mall to see the new place by clairs or...oh great.The worlds greatest a-hole is walking this way" Leylia said glaring behind me so I turned around to see Talin Cropher,the bigest player ever known to man, making his way over to our (Me,Leylia,Ron) table.With out even having to be told,Leylia scooted to the left and Ron scooted to the right so all I had to do was push my tray between them, and run to the other side of the table to get away from his reach."Well if it isnt the prettiest girls in all the school...and the biggest loser in all the school" he said with a rude look planted on his face."You know what Leylia,I just cant wait for school to end cause guess what.Then we dont have to see Talin for 3 whole mounths"I said ignoring him as if he were across the room."God has blessed us with this time away from the devils brother.We shall use the time given for good use"she said sarcasticly."The time will start in two and a half hours" I said cheaking the clock to make sure I was right."And before those two hours are up I will make it a perminit NEED to talk to you"Talin said with that smile that I just wanted to smack right off his face."Well then I hope you enjoy disapointment"I said giving him a evil grin.The bell rang and some people were all ready leaving so I stod up waiting for Ron and Leylia to stand,too.Talin took one more long glance at me then turned around and husled out the doors to go meet uo with his jock freinds.Once all our trash was trown away we walked to our next class, talking the whole way.When we finally got to Mrs.Johnsons french class every one was there but the teacher her self.we sat at our usual seats(Ron on my left,me in the middle, and Leylia on my right).When Mrs.Johnson came in we all went silent because even on the last day of school if you talked in her class you would be there after school for detention.She was telling us of the summers she had back in high school.Every one was aloud to do anything as long as they were quiet and stayed in there seats so I took out a piece of paper and wrote "so today your coming to my house to spend the night and tommorrow when my mom drops me you and brad off we should call ron to come over and have a sleep over like we always do".I passed it to Leylia after making sure Mrs.Johnson had her eyes closed, lost in memories.She read it quickly then scribled for a minute or so before haning me back my note.It read "Why does Brad have to stay at my house too i mean im your best freind NOT his".Leylia, me, Ron, and Brad all wanted him to spend his summer at one of his freinds house insted of Leylias but mom,dad my other mom and my other dad(Leylias mom and dad) all wanted my older brother to stay at Leylias house for his summer.I thought about how to put my thoughts in words.Once I found the word I wrote them down."I know your not his freind (EVERYONE knows) i dont want him at your house either but your parents are to nice to let him stay anywhere else" then I passed it to Leylia.Mrs.Johnson looked up at the clock and I did the same.We only had 10 minutes until summer officially started!!!!!! Leylia continued to write so I looked over at Ron and saw him sleeping.I tryed not to laugh but instead took my extra pencil and tossed it at his leg.He shot up and I started to giggle to my self.Then I felt something touch my arm.I turned and saw the note me and Leylia have been sending each other at my elbow.I unfolded the paper and read it.It said"I know, its sooo anoying how mom AND dad always want to help every one all the time.Some times I just wish I could turn them into teenagers so they wouldnt care about people and where there sleeping for the summer, I mean really its only 3 mounths".Then the bell rang and all the kids stod up and cheered because we were finaly free after being trapped in that school.We had no homework, no classes, and no school because summer had finally begun!!!!



© 2009 Papercuts.Hate.You.Too


Author's Note

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
ignore grammer
GIVE REVIEWS PLZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

interesting :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 8, 2009
Last Updated on August 23, 2009


Author

Papercuts.Hate.You.Too
Papercuts.Hate.You.Too

Somewhere.over.the.rainbow, VA



About
SHOUT OUT TO MY TOTAL B DOUBLE F: ARYEL A.K.A LEY-LEY! SHE ROCKSSSSS HEY BP!!YOUR SPILLINS GOT THE FISHES ILLIN!>: ) READ THIS BOOK! http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Ley_Ley/4.. more..

Writing