The Word Called 'Love'

The Word Called 'Love'

A Poem by Abi
"

Yet another deep comment I left this time on bk00's "Discovery" on Deviantart.com

"
It's a beautiful piece of work, describing the love and how faithful the two are with one another.
Saying how she'd fight for him, describing how full her undying love is, willing to go as far as death for the one she loves because she knows that he deserves so much more, and he could live, with her still in his memory, still with him, as long as he believes so. Saying how with her that he might become the greatest because in his own mind having her is all he could ever really need. Having her there beside him, making him feel as though he's the luckiest man in the world having her, making him the greatest, all because she stands beside him.

To rekindle dying flames, also representing the love that you can restore, no matter what has happened over time being. Flames go up, buildings crash down because of it, and a heart starts to die along with the person burning in the flames, but the water, the relaxation and the diversion alone puts it out, restoring the person, the building and the heart. Although the building, the heart, the person will never be the same again you always know you can restore love inside of it and them. To bring back someone from the dead is hard, but giving someone the love that they deserve, that they need is far easy from bringing back the dead.

Though letting one go, letting one die is even harder than any of those two. Giving someone the ability to love is somewhat easy, to let them love and to have their love come from them to someone else is somewhat difficult and could take eternity.
But no one has eternity, but you have what time you have in your life, but at times that's not even enough. Maybe that's why there's heaven as well. Because eternity does not exist here on Earth, perhaps that is why the other dimension called heaven is made, to find answers you and others ask on Earth, to find purpose that sometimes others find on Earth, and to be there with those you love and to stand with them forever more.
Maybe that's why...


But no matter the time, no matter the place, you always have a place for love. Even if a heart is broken, shattered like glass into thousands of a million pieces, glue will not always put it back together, that's for sure, but love is the key and the magical glue that can restore any kind of hurt or pain that is caused and happened to a person. A person's feelings are delicate, but a heart is more. When people are hurt, their heart breaks a little, and it's the tiny bit and feeling of love that puts it back together. When people are insulted, hurt, sometimes by words or by actions, they slowly die, but it's the operation of love that the other person begins on them that just maybe will bring them back alive.. and let them live life and know love.
~~~~~

People are hurt, but love brings them back. Sometimes you have to look deeper into a person to realize that, is that what I want, is it what I need? Has that happened to me? Yes, everyday I am hurt and broken, there is no 'perfect' day for me, perfect is merely a word at all in reality. But I still have somewhat of little love left in me, but only for the person I know I have to keep living for. That's why I live I suppose, why everyone lives.



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder is everyone. They just have to find it, know it, and use the gift correctly.
Because love is the most fragile thing ever in the whole universe~

(Comment left on *bk00's "Discover")

© 2011 Abi


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on June 8, 2011
Last Updated on June 8, 2011

Author

Abi
Abi

About
I'm Abi, I'm a young writer and artist. I love drawing, writing, reading, listening to music, watching anime, singing, and just being myself. I don't have many friends at all, except for my best frien.. more..

Writing
Somebody Somebody

A Poem by Abi