Slowly killing my angel..

Slowly killing my angel..

A Story by Guardian of the Lost
"

No so much a story, rather then a happening. A fight between love and desire.

"
I watched her riding her bike in the twilight, hidden in the trees around her. She looked like an angel; pale white skin, bright blue eyes sprinkled with green, beautiful golden curls. And she looked so happy, singing to her self. She was an angel. There was no question about it. And she acted like she was my angel; but deep inside, I knew who she loved more. And it wasn’t me. 
That has torn at me for years. I‘ve kept it hidden for so long, suppressed the monster for years. I couldn’t do it anymore. He tore at my heart, fogged my mind. He was stronger then I. Before too long; I simply let him take hold. I didn’t realize what I had started doing until it was too late. I was stalking her, as if she was my prey; and she was. She was my unsuspecting prey. I lunged at her, tackling her off of her bike. I heard something snap, and then she screamed. A pain filled, terrified scream. It echoed in my ears, hurt my heart. I wanted to stop, I didn’t want to hurt her. Then I saw the blood running down her face. 
Her scent was intoxicating. I heard myself growl at her, staring into her eyes. “Please…” She whispered, tears rolling down her soft face. She was so beautiful, so innocent. And I was doing this too her.. To think that she loved me, it stung just a little. I didn’t want to do this, in the back on my mind I knew it was wrong. But I couldn’t keep the monster caged. I kissed her face as gently as I could, then bit into her perfect pulsing flesh. She screamed again and kicked, struggled, trying to get free. 
“Why are you doing this too me,” she choked out between sobs. I don’t know. Why was I hurting the angel I loved so much? The taste of her blood wasn’t as rewarding as I thought it would be. She may be intoxicating; but all I could think of was her pain. She was crying, she was hurt, she was bleeding. Because of me.
 I don’t know how I overcame the monster inside me, but I forced myself away. Tore myself from her and stood up. She was still crying, still terrified, looking at me in shock and disbelief. I couldn’t stand to look at her anymore, I had to look away. Before the monster could return, I had to get away. I forced myself to run from her. Run as far away as I could, as fast as I could….

© 2012 Guardian of the Lost


Author's Note

Guardian of the Lost
First short public writing...All comments welcome...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was quite confusing... but I get the point that the character is so in love with the girl that he wants to make her feel it... he was scary... but he made a good choice in running away because if he did not it will just hurt that person he loves...

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like it, it reminds me of 'Fallen' meets 'Twilight' only better cos I'm not a big fan of 'Twilight'. I think maybe if you paragraphed it, it might make it a bit clearer but that of course is your choice, Other than that, nice work!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 9, 2012
Last Updated on August 10, 2012