The biggest question

The biggest question

A Poem by Murray Johnston
"

Can we do it? Should we do it?

"
What are the two biggest questions? The answer: Can we do it? Should we do it? Since the beginning of time, we've been asking ourselves these questions. In one of my older presentations, I explained how humanity is a clear representation of a futurist but what I didn't describe are the effects that our actions have.
We need to be cautious when taking risks that have the potential to help benefit our society bet whether we should take those opportunities is the question. There are so many things that we have the potential to do but is it worth jeopardizing our safety in the name of something that we don't sufficiently understand.
So many innocents have risked their lives in the name of progress, but only a small few have asked if it's even necessary. If humanity is going to prove is going to prevail in what appears to be impossible tasks then we need to take baby steps.

© 2019 Murray Johnston


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 4, 2019
Last Updated on May 4, 2019

Author

Murray Johnston
Murray Johnston

Kincardine, Fife, United Kingdom



About
I've always had a fascination with writing. It's just so amazing how you can construct worlds, galaxies, universes, realities and even multiverses. Th more..

Writing