Contradictive/Contradicting

Contradictive/Contradicting

A Story by Gangster West

CHAPTER ONE

It’s 2 a.m. and I’m in love for the third time this week. It’s only Thursday.

I seem to be falling in love more frequently lately. Almost everyday I find something or someone to fall for.

Just the other day a gorgeous girl with long, blonde hair brushed against me at the gas station on the corner. I knew right then and there that I found the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I went the entire day obsessing about her; yearning for this woman, desperately scraping my brain for an idea as to how I could see her again.

That feeling was quickly replaced when I fell in love with the weatherman.

Now, don’t take that the wrong way; I am not a homosexual in any way, shape or form. I just have this uncanny ability to fall in love with anything. He was sort of an attractive fellow; short, dark hair peppered with gray. I’m not even sure that I was attracted to him, just in love.

It doesn’t matter where I’m at, who I’m with, or what kind of mood I’m in; love is always just around the corner for me. Just last week I proposed to a rock. It turned me down.

Today a woman walked past me in the coffee shop and I fell in love again. She had dark shoulder-length hair and scowled at me as she walked past. This isn’t like the usual love. This is different than all the times before. If I can find this girl again I will never have to fall in love again.

Love: it really is a beautiful thing.

It’s 2 a.m. and I’m in hate for the third time this week. It’s only Thursday.

Some people believe in love at first sight. I believe in hate. I can see a person I have never met before and hate them before I ever learn their name.

Just today some guy brushed up against me in the coffee shop and I knew right then and there that I found the man I wanted to murder. I spent the next several hours thinking of ways I could mutilate him.

That feel was quickly replaced when I turned on the television. The news anchor’s face made me hate her.

I watched the rest of the broadcast hoping she would have a seizure.

Hate: it really is a beautiful thing.

 

© 2008 Gangster West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think I'm in love with the ending of this piece... probably because I'm more likely to think that way than the top half of the piece. The contrast is balanced out well. I think I would have loved it more if the hate part blended it better into the love part...I like I figure she bumpped into him and that was their point of contact... but if she went on to say she was hating that person or that thing because her part seemed a little shorter.

Overall I think it's a brilliant story... I thank Lola for sending me this.

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting. Nice contrast. Two extreme emotions overly dischareged, and despersed to the most random people and objects. I love to hate it.

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yeah. I like it. What else is there to say? Why claim you aren't a homosexual, though...might create a little more mystery or whatever. No need for disclaimers, methinks.

Nice

-Jon

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I spent the next several hours thinking of ways I could mutilate him.

mutilate -wow
and then seizures

f**k!

you are a great sick b*****d, I love it!

what impulses - frightening and horrific, but great writing!



Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Just last week I proposed to a rock. It turned me down."

Ahahaha. As for feedback: Elaborate. That's all I can really say to do, you could make the story longer, you're at a position where you can take any path you choose. It's a good story the way it is if you so choose it to remain that way. :)

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2008

Author

Gangster West
Gangster West

About
17, senior, going to West Virginia University in the fall. more to come more..

Writing
Love Love

A Story by Gangster West



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..