Again

Again

A Chapter by love dies XD

"I did it again," I said.

"I thought I said to never do it again!" she complains.

"I know..."

      She sighs, I can see it in her eyes, she cares.  Maybe she doesn't hate me.  Maybe she really does love me.  I can see the tears beginning to roll down her face.  She walks away, not a word.  She is obviously hurt inside.  This makes no sense.  If she really did love me, than why would she leave me.  And if she doesn't love me, then why does she cry when I cut.  I just don't understand.

      Now whenever I think of cutting, I see her face, the hurt in her eyes.  I can't bear to see that.  I haven't cut in weeks.  I'm beginning to feel angry, and upset.  I need to use the razor again.  I have forgotten what my blood looks like.  I try to imagine it in my head... Nothing.

      I don't care what I see anymore.  I have to do it again.  I know it will hurt her.  Its almost like I'm addicted to it now.  I can live with the grief of her tears.  But I have gone so long without it, I feel like a crackhead that hasn't smoked in years.

      I couldn't do it.  Her face is still in my head.  I couldn't bear the pain I could see that I was causing her.  I can't cut anymore...



© 2009 love dies XD


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww this is cute. ur actually a good writer. i thought i was good. look at urs! haha. anyways. who is it about? jw...u can tell ur buddy!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


who is her? miranda?

and is this real or a story? talk to me, please...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 7, 2009
Last Updated on November 8, 2009


Author

love dies XD
love dies XD

Madison, ME



About
I have been through many girls, and i believe i finally found the one! Two years ago i thought i was in love, but that just ended in disaster. In life I'm happy as can be, but when I get on the comp.. more..

Writing
Depression Depression

A Chapter by love dies XD


Her Her

A Chapter by love dies XD