Depression

Depression

A Chapter by love dies XD

Depression...

It consumes me

It controles me

It is ME...

 

      I wake up, roll out of bed only to find that, I don't care.  This day is a little more boring then usuall.  I get up, ignore my mother, and get on the bus to school.  I have always hated school.  It wastes my time with s**t I already know.  Half the s**t the teachers don't even know.  Anyways at school my teacher, of course, is nagging.  Of course she thinks I just don't get it, when in fact, it is her that just doesn't understand me.  My girlfriend comes up with some stupid reason to f*****g leave me.  That is just a great way to start my day.

      My heart went through no stress with the break up.  I have lost so much, there is no more dammage that can possibly be done.  I have had my heart broken countless times.  When Natosha left me, it had no effect.  I feel no pain anymore.  Even when I cut.  The blad sinks deep in my pale flesh, I feel nothing.  When my blood pours out, I feel nothing.

      After school is over I head home.  I want to get on my laptop and write in peice but no.  "ADAM, I'm tired of your lazy a*s coming home and just sitting on that f*****g couch!  Get up and do your god damn chores!" my mother screams.  I obviously try to fight back, but what good is that going to do.  Either way I lose.  So I end up getting grounded for not doing my chores on time.  So I can't do anything I planned on.

Finally done with my groundation period.  I'm still alone...

      "Adam, stop talking or go to the office!" yells my teacher.  "I'm tired of you not listening, you know what, go to the office!"  So again, my day is fucked up by a stupid teacher.

      "Adam, please sit," says the secratary.  "She will be with you shortly."  Sitting for what seems to be no time at all, the principle comes out and asks me to enter her office.  Like always she asks me what I've done, and all that s**t.  Eventually I get an office detention.  Another reason for my mom to yell at me.  So when I go back to the classroom, my teacher yells at me again.  I'm so f*****g sick of it, I just walked out of the school and went home.



© 2009 love dies XD


Author's Note

love dies XD
I need to go to bed, I might continue on in the morning. I hope I can, I'm really starting to enjoy writing my stories.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha good story adam. i mean, chapter. write more. keep up the good work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


LEARN TO SPELL!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 7, 2009
Last Updated on November 7, 2009


Author

love dies XD
love dies XD

Madison, ME



About
I have been through many girls, and i believe i finally found the one! Two years ago i thought i was in love, but that just ended in disaster. In life I'm happy as can be, but when I get on the comp.. more..

Writing
Her Her

A Chapter by love dies XD


Again Again

A Chapter by love dies XD