Walking for a While

Walking for a While

A Story by Julia Ruble
"

Just a little story... to make you think.

"
Maybe there is something you are afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you are afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters. No matter where you step in life, you still trip. Because nobody's perfect. The trail of life is never ending. No matter how tight you close you eyes, there will always be the path of your soul scattered across the universe when you open your eyes once more. As you slowly pace the rocky road of survival you may stumble across many different things, like love which is both the most painful and amazing thing ever... Because once you grasp it in your hands, it becomes something within your heart. And if anyone ever takes it away, it gets ripped out from under your skin like a piece of paper from a notebook. Leaving an empty space within yourself. And nothing can replace something quite like love. So all you can do is fall to your knees and morn for your dispossession of something that once meant so much to you. 

© 2013 Julia Ruble


Author's Note

Julia Ruble
Anything I should improve or clear up? Different word choice anywhere?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on September 15, 2013
Last Updated on September 15, 2013
Tags: life, depression, love, home, people, hardtimes, choosing, options, help

Author

Julia Ruble
Julia Ruble

Thorton, CO



Writing
Depression Depression

A Story by Julia Ruble





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5