Christmas sucks

Christmas sucks

A Poem by holly

Christmas sucks because......I dont always gte to see the people i want to see

I hate all the drama going on christmas day

I hate that people dont think about what christmas is really about

I hate seeing people with someone they love and im all alone with him =/

Makes me feel sick to see all the greedy people on christmas day

 

thats why i hate christmas day

© 2008 holly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Don't be fooled by the masses, Christmas is just another day with a label stamped on it so that people can use this one day to go out and spend the money they don't even have on buying gifts to show their love. Show your love everyday, stay away from the drama, surround yourself with like minded people and enjoy life by spreading the good vibes! Think about Christmas songs and the message they give us such as "It's the most wonderful time of the year" Why is Christmas or the "Holiday season" the most wonderful time of the year? I think every day should try to be spent and shared as the most wonderful time of our lives.

Posted 15 Years Ago


As long as you know what "Christmas really means" don't let your joy be stolen.
QUESTIONS??
What is the Origins of Christmas?
When did Jesus save our lives, at his birth or at his death?
What does Christmas really mean?

Do your research, share your enlightenment. It may change your future experience of Christmas.


Posted 15 Years Ago


It is true that some people make Christmas into something that is not, but it is not an awful day. Find people with good values who know what the day is truly about and wish to support you, and celebrate the day with them. The power of knowledge and positive action is a world changing thing, and maybe one day those who can not see the true meaning of the holiday will be changed. It is better to enlighten others rather than leaving them behind.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well, then, you must be sane. Sane people hate Christmas for the exact same reason.

Christmas should be what you say it should be about. Don't lose that. One day we Rebels will rebuild this world, and the rest will be left behind. That's what I want, anyway.

In any event, here's to hoping your day goes better.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 25, 2008