Out of here!!

Out of here!!

A Chapter by Lassian Willow
"

Introduction t my new book, Insight of Jacie's life!!

"

My eyes opened slowly before quickly sliding shut again. It was impossible to fall back asleep again, the sun shone brightly through the window leaving dust visible throughout the room and outside, the sound of birds echoed throughout the quiet neighbourhood of Rosewood. The birds chirps quietened as a lonesome car drove through the street, with a disgusting smell of fumes trailing behind. The smell made its way in through my open window and into my already stuffy room. I heard the sound of a bedroom door opening and muffled voices getting closer and closer. The sun seemed to get brighter, so I pulled the sheets up over my head and let my head rest against my pillow. As I started to doze off a sudden knocking disturbed my rest and signalled me to get ready for school. I pulled the sheets off the sheets. The air was cold despite the sun coming through the window. Another sound of knocking. Mum can be so impatient. I quickly grabbed my robe and towel before walking into the bathroom. The sound of running water comforted me and the hot water on my body made my heart beat. After wrapping my towel around me and treading water on the stained floorboards, I felt refreshed and good about myself. A voice echoed up the stairs letting me know the bus was on its way. I decided on a pair of skinny jeans and my favourite top. A white t-shirt with a picture of an anchor. Another shout. I pulled on my favourite pairs of combat boots. I headed towards the window, the air was cold. I grabbed my leather jacket off the end of the bed. To other people my wardrobe wasn’t exactly fashionable, but I liked it. I ran a quick brush through my hair before rushing down the stairs. My bag welcomed me at the bottom of the stairs. I slung it over my shoulder before running out the door. The bus drove on pass me as I entered onto the road. I ran quickly behind the bus, but instead of a ride to school, I only got the faces of people laughing at me. I felt lost and alone as a blue car with familiar faces backed out of the driveway onto the road. The windows went down slowly as they waved me goodbye and left.

34 more days of hell, then I’m out of here.       



© 2013 Lassian Willow


Author's Note

Lassian Willow
Ignore minor grammar promblems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on April 27, 2013
Last Updated on April 27, 2013


Author

Lassian Willow
Lassian Willow

????????????, ????????????, Aland Islands



About
I am a human being and unlike any other I will always go through some tough times, but I will tackle them head on and I live by the saying Live in the present not the past more..

Writing
ANZAC ANZAC

A Poem by Lassian Willow